Rainy Love (edited✔️)

Selena's POV

Taylor and I sat there in the car without saying a single word. Hailey and Justin's kiss and touchy dance played in my mind the whole time, i tried so hard to forget about it, but i can't. Why would he do that to me? He said he loved me, so why do this? No his not like that, maybe it's Hailey, even Kendall said that she was into him...Justin said she made him do it....ugh i need to stop blaming others, and i need to stop thinking about this before i explode.

"You okay?" Finally Taylor spoke.

"Yeah." I replied without looking at her.

"Look Selena, i warned you before i told you he's playing."

"I know Tay, but he said that she made him do it."

"And you believe him? Selena you always used to say that but look what happened, but then you left him you made it through and you survived, and now your repeating everything, didn't you learn anything from it." Taylor said what she says everytime.

"I know Tay, i know what i'm doing, i left him and nearly made it through, but.....i love him Tay, and nothing in this world can change that, not even me." Tears dropped from my eyes.

"Aww selenaaa." Taylor put one arm on my shoulder and carried on driving.

"WHAT THAT...." Taylor suddenly stopped the car. Someone else's car came in front of ours and blocked our way. I knew this car....it was.....Justin's. What was he doing here? Oh god he got out of his car and was walking towards us. Ugh, i got out of the car, Taylor tried to stop me, but no i had to see what he is up to.

"Selena!" He called from a distance. We both started walking towards eachother, it was raining and i was getting wet, but i had to see what he wants.

"Hey Selena, i sorry for stopping you guys in the middle of nowhere in the rain." He said.

"Justin what is it?"

"Selena i love you, and no-one can come between us, i know what happened today but it was nothing like it seemed, we're just friends and i don't like her that way, you are my one true love for life and nothing can separate us, not now, Selena we've been through this, we're strong now and we trust eachother." He squeezed my freezing cold hands and tried to warmed them. His words made sense and i know he was being honest.

"Justin, today was my fault, i over thought things that didn't mean anything and i listened to others and jumped to conclusions, i'm so sorry Justin babe, i love you and only you." We stood there in the rain, in the middle of the road, holding each other's hands.

"So you forgive me?" Justin smiled in joy.

"Yes babe, who can resist you."

"I love you Selena!" He shouted as he lift me up in the air and twirled me around in the rain.

"I love you too Justin." I said before i put my lips on his, we kissed until he put me back down.

"Come with me babe." He said.

"Where?" What was he up to now.

"you'll see." He held my hand and pulled me.

"Justin have you forgotten about Tay, who's in the car and probably saw everything." I stopped him.

"Selena please come with me, pleeeaasssseeee." He made one of his cute face that i can't resist.

"okaaayyy babe." I laughed. I ran to where Taylor's car was. She saw me and rolled the window down.

"Selena, what. the. hell. happened." God she's so dramatic and i love her for it.

"Tay i'll explain it later but now i have to go, i'm so sorry." I told her.

"Fine Selena go." She said before she drove away.

Justin and I arrived at his house, so Justin wanted me to come here? Anyways, wherever we are at least we're together and happy. We walked inside his house and closed the door behind us. Both of us were soaking wet from the rain.

"Selena come i'll give you my clothes and you can dry yourself." Justin said, and we ran upstairs in his room.

"Thanks babe." I said as he gave me his white shirt and a sweater. "I'll go change in the bathroom and you can change here."

"No Selena i don't mind you can change here with me." He said with a smirk.

"Shut up." I laughed and pushed him on the bed.

"Joking mamacita." I love when he called me that.

I went in his bathroom and got changed in his clothes, oh my god it smelled just like him, so addictive. I finally came out and i saw him standing there like a gentlemen waiting for his lady.

"Your lady is here my lord." I bowed.

"May i take my lady." He held out his arm.

"You may." I put my arm through his and we walked downstairs.

"May i ask my gentleman,where are we going?" I asked trying to have a British accent.

"You'll see when we get there my sweet lady." I'm not lying, he actually sounded like a proper gentleman with that British accent.

He took me on the other side of his garden where there is a fire place in the middle and chairs around it.

He sat me down on the mats near the fire and sat next to me. Then he got a blanket from the table and wrapped it around me and him, and he wrapped his arms around me, like his wants to protect me from all the suffering and pain in the world. I put my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes, i wanted to freeze us in that very moment forever.

After a few minutes i opened my eyes and saw two cups of hot chocolate and Justin's guitar in front of us. Justin gave me the cup of hot chocolate and picked up his guitar.

"Are you going to sing for me?" I asked.

"Yes babe, i only sing for you, and now drink that and get warm." He said before kissing my forehead.

"Thanks for doing this Justin." I thanked him. He looked into my eyes and started singing *be alright* one of his song. He sang so beautifully and with passion. I sat there drinking my hot chocolate, looking into his eyes and seeing all the love he has for me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vote, Comment and share