Change Me

Justin's POV

It hurt. It really hurt, seeing my love walking away with someone else, kissing someone other than me, laughing and being happy with someone other than me. If only i can stop her and tell her that i will always love her and only her. I wish i could tell her that she is the only girl i see from the bottom of my heart. I have one life and i only wanna live it with Selena or.......or i'll die. My friends say that i can get anyone i want, so move on and pick someone else, but they don't see what i see in Selena.......she's perfect.

Now i'm all alone in my room sobbing in my bed. I can't stop thinking about Selena. I can't get the image of Selena and Joe kissing out of my head, my angry was building and i wanted to kill him. My anger can drive me crazy and i often lose control and felt that coming.

I grab my phone and search for Selena's name in my contacts. 

She's not picking up. I try again and still no answer. I text her saying *PICK YOUR FUCKING PHONE* she doesn't replay or see the text. I bet she's with Joe......ugghhhh ima kill him. I call her again and again. I have to talk to her like now. I call her again. WHY THE FUCK ISN'T SHE PICKING UP!!!

I run out and get in my car and i drive to her house. I text her on the way to her house. 

*SELENA PICK YOUR PHONE!!!* *FINE THEN IM COMING TO YOUR HOUSE* *DO YOU THINK YOU CAN IGNORE ME* *FUCKING PICK YOUR PHONE OR IMA LOSE IT* *IM OUTSIDE YOUR HOUSE AND WHAT EVER HAPPENS IT CUZ OF YOU, YOU ASKED FOR THIS, SO BLAME YOURSELF* *I THINK YOU DON'T KNOW ME WELL*

I bang harshly on her door again and again. 

"SELENAAAA OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR!!" I shout.

"Go away Justin!" I hear her from inside.

"SELENA OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR NOW!"

"IM NOT OPENING THE FUCKING DOOR GO AWAY!"

"IM NOT LEAVING UNTIL I SPEAK TO YOU, SO OPEN THE FUCK UP!" 

"I DON'T WANNA TALK TO YOU JUSTIN, NOT CREATING DRAMA AND LEAVE NOW!"

"IM CREATING DRAMA?? YOUR CREATING DRAMA, JUST OPEN OR I'LL BREAK THIS!"

"Justin please i beg you go away, i don't wanna talk to you, it's late we'll talk tomorrow."

"TOMORROW?? WHY NOT TODAY? WHAT IS JOE IN THERE? JOEEE COME OUT IF YOU CAN!" 

"JUSTIN SHUT THE FUCK UP, IM NOT LIKE YOU I DON'T SLEEP WITH MY FRIENDS!"

"IT WAS YOU WHO HAD HER TONGUE DOWN JOE'S MOUTH TODAY, NOT ME!" 

"NO I DIDN'T, YOU'RE DISGUSTING.  WHY YOU HERE ANYWAYS? IS HAILEY ASKING FOR TOO MUCH MONEY?" 

"NO SHE FUCKS ME FOR FREE. PULSE I HAVE MORE MONEY THAN YOU EVER COULD DREAM OF. AND ANYWAYS I CAN GET ANY HOE I WANT, ALL THESE MODEL ARE DYING TO HAVE A CHANCE WITH ME, EVERYONE LOVES ME. UNLIKE YOU, NO ONE LOVES YOU EXPECT FROM ME, THAT JOE DUDE DON'T LOVE YOU, HE WANTS PROMO. WITHOUT ME YOU'RE NOTHING, IM THE ONLY ONE WHO'S DATED YOU, NO ONE LIKES YOU, NO ONE WANTS TO DATE YOU EXPECT FROM ME. YOU THINK JUST CUZ YOU GOT ME, WHO EVERY GIRL WANTS, YOU CAN GET ANYONE, BUT HEAR ME, NO ONE LOVES YOU LIKE I DO, NO ONE WOULD WANNA DATE YOU, EXPECT FROM ME. YOU WILL NEVER EVER FIND SOMEONE LIKE ME, WHO LOVES YOU TO DEATH."

"Done? Is that what you came here to say? So go now i've heard what you wanted to say, bye."

"NO SELENA! SELENAAA!" Fuck. She left. 

Selena's POV

Tears bust out of my eyes. His words kill me. I run in to the bathroom and close the door. I sit on the cold floor. I cry and cry. I can't believe he said that. If he loves me then why would he say that?