Reunion (edited✔️)

Selena's POV

I could smell the cologne that i was addicted to, felt the warmth that never left me and felt the unforgettable touch, i was laying down next to Justin....wait.....what?......Didn't i go home last night? Does Taylor know i'm here? But i couldn't think about all of this, not right now, i was with Justin, my true love and i missed him so much, i can't ruin our moment.

I lifted my face up and saw Justin staring at me. "What are you looking at?" I giggled. "Just looking at my only one true love and thanking God for the beautiful blessing." He smiled while his hands were in my hair. "Aww Justin, you're so cute." I pulled him closer to me.

"Selena do you want to go out...like with me?" Justin asked.

"Look Justin, i told you before, we have to take this slow and we shouldn't go out in public, not yet." I know it hurt me and him, because i did want to go out and spend time with him and i sure in hell didn't want to take it slow, but it was for the better.

"Fine, maybe later." He looked down.

"Justin i love you, not anyone else, but you, just hold on to that okay." I kissed his forehead.

"I love too Selena, it's been you the whole time, and i can't imagine myself with anyone else." His hugged me tight and pressed his lips to mine and our lips moved in sync.

"Justin give your album 1 week, you worked so hard for it and i want people to see that and i don't want the *Jelena* news covering the amazing album, so after a week maybe we can go out." I tried to make him happy.

"That's more like it." Justin smiled wrapping his arms around my waist and kissed me again.

Justin and I made breakfast and ate it together, it was the best feeling ever, we hadn't done that in ages. I almost forgot to call Taylor, she probably is so worried about me. "Justin baby give me a sec, i just need to check on Taylor." I left him in the kitchen while i ran upstairs to get my phone.

"Hi Taylor." I called Taylor and she picked it up straight away.

"Selena oh my god where the hell are you, i called you like billion times i haven't seen you since yesterday." Taylor screamed over the phone.

"Wooh Tay calm down, i'm fine, i'm at emm....Jus...tin's." I waited for her to scream at me.

"Justin's as in Justin Bieber's house! Wait you stayed at his at night?" Taylor asked.

"Taylor it's complicated, i'll explain later bye see yah!" I quickly shut the phone, took a deep breath and then ran downstairs.

"How was Taylor, babe? Did you tell her?" Justin hugged me.

"I didn't tell her everything, but i'm sure she'll understand." I told him.

"I hope so 'cause i don't want to lose you again, i don't care what people think, all i care about is being with you and giving you all the love that you deserve, because i love you Selena." Justin Kissed my forehead.

"I love you too Justin, em i have to go now Taylor is waiting for me." I waved him goodbye, although it was so hard to leave him because he wasn't letting go of me, but i kissed him and told him that we will see eachother again.

As i sat in the car he texted me saying *i miss you babe* i just smiled and sent *i miss you too baby*

I entered my house and saw Taylor there waiting for me.

"Hey Taylor!" I hugged her "I'm so happy today!" I told her.

"You look happy, but before that we need to talk about you staying at Bieber's house." Taylor sat me down and was ready to talk, she is like my mom and i love her for it.

"Ok Tay...I went to Justin's, as you know already, to congratulate him for his AMAZING album. While i was there i listened to the whole album and i understood what he was feeling and what he was trying to say to me, and i get him now, his mature and he still loves me and i love him. So.....we kinda got back together and i didn't realise that i stayed in his house till it was morning and we're taking it slow." Taylor just stared at me the whole time, she was shocked.

"Seriously Selena, is staying at his taking it slow and i can't believe you got back with him after EVERYTHING you went through and you still trust him. You still think he will change for you, he's not worth it, it's lies, and you know that clearly, but no no no you won't listen to anything that i say." Taylor scolded me and i just looked down, remembering everything Justin said about how much he loves me and that he has changed, but Taylor won't understand, she can't see what i see in him.

"Taylor i love him." I just told her the truth and let the tears flow.

"I know Selena, i'm sorry." She said while hugging me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vote, Comment and Share xx