Walking Away

Justin's POV

My heart stopped. I couldn't breath. She was fading away in the distance. I want to scream and shout her name, but my voice wouldn't get out, i was speechless. I dropped down on my keens and tears poured out my eyes. "Selena", i finally said her name. She didn't turn back, not even once to see me dying there. I wanted to get up and stop her, i wanted to kiss her like i never did before, hug her like i'm protecting the world, because she is my world and tell her all the reasons why i need her and why she's perfect, but she left me weak, i couldn't move, the world was spinning around me, i tried to fight harder to get up to stop her, but i just dropped back down. It felt like the whole world was stopping me form going to her, the whole entire world was fighting me and god didn't do anything to stop it. I guess that was my punishment,not being able to stop her, not being able to fight for her and being able to tell her what she means to me and why she's perfect.     

It was like my life was walking away from me. I closed my eyes and said "no this is not real, god please i know this isn't real." Tears continued to pour out. I wanted to wake up from this nightmare. "Wake up, wake up, this isn't real, you're having a nightmare, wake up." I kept repeating to myself. I heard thunder and lighting, it started to rain heavily. Even the sky was crying with me. I was still on my knees, waiting for the rain to wash my pain away. I can't believe she left in peace and left me in pieces. I dropped on the hard ground and laid there and after that everything blacked out.

I woke up in a hospital. Maybe it was all a nightmare, maybe god gave me another chance. I had to see Selena before it's too late. I took all the wires of me and got out of the bed. 

"Selena." I called her name. "Selenaaa!" I was going crazy looking for her. "Selena where are you, i need to talk to use." I seareached every way for her. "Selena.......i.....love....you." I broke down after knowing i couldn't find her, my eyes got watery. "Sel-" Someone grabbed my arm and i turned around to see Alfredo, my friend. 

"Justin what are you doing, Selena's not here." He said.

"What, where is she i need to find her, i had a really bad nightmare and i want to see her."

"Justin, here i'll helpyou get back to your room and the nurse is waiting to see you, come with me."

"I'm fine, i just need to see Selena." I try to fight him, but i'm too weak. Then the nurse comes running and helps Fredo to carry me back to the room.

"Here Mr Bieber, you need to rest, you are very weak." The nurse tells me while putting me on the bed.

"Fredo, what happened to me? Everything is so confusing, the last thing i remember is me laying down by the beach and i see Selena walking away, but that was a dream...i mean a nightmare right." 

"Justin......that wasn't your nightmare, it was all real. I saw you passed out by the beach and i tried to wake up up, but you won't get up and i got so worried, so i can't the ambulance and i also called your mum, she's on the way." 

"So that wasn't my nightmare.......it was all real and true......Selena walking away from me was all true....." My heart broke, i through it was a scary nightmare, but it was all true. I can't believe Selena walked away from me and didn't even look back at me, to see me dying there. 

"Justin you need rest, as soon as your mum comes you'll be allowed to go home. And don't worry about Selena, i'll call her and tell her about your condition ok." He tells me.

"No no no, don't call her.....i don't want her to get worried." 

"Are you sure?" He says and i nod. "Fine if you need me i'll be outside." I nod again. 

I just closed my eyes and everything between me and Selena played in my head like a heartbreaking movie. Everything that she said to me day before she walked away replayed in my head and it kept on repeating over and over again. I was losing it. I tried to cover my ears with my hands, but her voice in my head won't go away. I was sweating badly, i didn't know what was happening to me. I couldn't control it. 

"AHHHHHAHAHAH MAKE IT STOP, MAKE IT STOP!!!" I screamed out loud. Alfredo comes running in with my mum.

"Justin what's wrong babe?" My mum rushing to me an hugs me tightly. 

"Mum.....i wanna go home." I sound like a 5 year old kid. 

"I know baby we are going home, everything's gonna be alright." She says while hugging me and kissing my forehead.

--------------------------------------------------

My mum and Alfredo take me home and make soup for me while i rest in my room. Well i try to rest but i can't, not before i know how Selena is and if she knows about my condition. I try to call her but she doesn't pick up.......i call her again and again, but still she doesn't pick up.

 What the fuck is wrong with her? Does she even know about my condition? Does she even care.....anymore? The thought of Selena not having the same feelings about me hurts, it hurts like a bitch and i can't just sit here and cry every single day. She has moved on and she made it clear, maybe i need to do the same......as much as it hurts, i need to be strong and walk away from her as she walked away from me. She made a big mistake walking away from ME, Justin Bieber, who the fuck walks away from Justin Bieber, no one dares to reject ME and she.......she just........walked away like it was nothing. She thinks i will cry and miss her and run after her like i've been doing for the past 5 years, but not this time, it's different now, she played with my heart, she said she loved me and then just walked away. This time i'm not going to run after her, i'm not going to fight her back, i'm going to show her what's she's missing, who she walked away from and make her regret. This time it's not going to be me wanting her back, it's going to be her. I'm done trying, if she loves me and wants me back, she needs to come and get it, not me. Now i'll just wait for her, my love, my only true love, the other half of me....Selena.....Selena Gomez.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vote, Comment and Share xx

Also check out my new Jelena fanfic *Demons*