Purpose (edited✔️)

Selena's POV

"TAYLOR WAKE UP WAKE UP!!" I screamed in her ear.

"What seleeenaaa i'm sooo tired what is it?" Taylor spoke while still asleep.

I can't believe it Purpose will be released at 12 am and i haven't called Justin to congratulate him yet. I wanna be the first one. I tried to wake Taylor up but she was to tired so i left her there and picked my phone up to call Justin.

I can't believe I'm actually doing this after so long. But I guess someone has to break the ice and me and Justin can't just pretend that we don't care about each other anymore. I ended our relationship at good terms and we both respect each other. I'm just so proud of him and how far he has come and I only want the best for him. I wanna still be there for him through the worse and the good.

"Hey Justin, it's me Selena!"

"Hey Selena, how are you?" Hearing his  voice bought butterflies to my stomach.

"I'm fine. I just wanted to congratulate you for your album Purpose which will be released at 12 am."

"Awww you're like the first one to call for my album, thanks, i can't believe you actually remembered."

"Off course i remembered."

"You can't just congratulate me before even listening to the album, so why don't you come over and be the first one to listen to it? I really wanted you to be the first one to listen to it 'cause it's inspired by you."

"Aww that's so sweet Justin, i would really love to come over, but Taylor is here, so i can't leave her alone, i'm so sorry Justin."

"Pleaseeee Selena, the album is so important to me and i want you to give me your opinions on it. Please Sel."

"Erm...oooook, i'll make something up and come over."

"Yayyy love you can't wait to see you don't take long i'll be waiting!"

"Bye Justin see you later."

"Bye Sel see you." 

I put my phone down and thought, what on earth am I going to tell Taylor? She would never let me go, but it's been so long since me and Justin spent some time together and i can't deny his pleaseee i could literally imagine his cute face.

Justin's POV

I switched off my phone and run to the bathroom to get ready to see Selena. It's been so long and i missed her so much and we finally will spend some time together and talk, i guess. I'm so happy and excited to see her finally. I need to clean the my room and make nice food for us, or shall i order?? Emm i don't know....shall i call her....no first i need to get ready.

I picked out an outfit that she will love, and did my hair and cleaned my room for the first time. I decided to ordered some food and made some by myself just in case.

And now i was waiting for Selena to come. I was literally practicing what i will say to her, just in case so I don't sound like an idiot. I finally ensured that no one will disturb us and that no one will come to over instead of Selena.

Selena's POV

Me and Taylor made breakfast and sat on the table. I still haven't told her about Justin and I was debating with myself in my head whether or not to tell her.

"What is it Selena?" She finally broke the silence.

"Emm....nothing..." Urgggg i couldn't say it.