Chapter 47

Two minutes before the fourth quarter ends, Kihyun finally came back to the game. The scores are quite breath-taking. Both teams are exchanging shots, not letting the other team to get ahead.

Fifteen seconds before the game ends, the opponent is leading by two points. So Monsta X should score two points for an over time, or three points to win the championship. Not gaining a point is not an option.

Both teams had their last time out. Jinwon and I held hands as the crucial fifteen seconds started to decrease.

"Jebal.. Jebal.." I muttered.

The ball is in possession of Shownu, then he passed to Jooheon, and he passed to Kihyun, and only 6 seconds is left on the clock.

He was standing on behind the three point line and he couldn't move pass the player guarding him. The defense was so tight. He tried to move but he got no other choice. He had to shoot. It was a win or a lose.

He took a step back and in the two seconds left, he shot the ball in the three-point line and everyone was focusing on the ball even though the  whistle was blown which signalled the end of the game. The ball kept on bouncing on the ring, totally unsure whether it'll go in or not.

And fortunately, the ball went in. It was a goddamn three points!!

Monsta X won! We wooon!

Jinwon and I hugged each other and shouted for victory. We both ran down as fast as we could and got inside the court to cheer with them. Everyone was jumping and shouting and crying.

They finally won.

Kihyun was crying. He went to me and he hugged me tightly.

"We won." He said.

"Yes you did. Congratulations!" I said as I kissed his cheeks.

While we were hugging, Kihyun was suddenly pulled by his team mates and was carried up. He was their captain after all. Everyone was so damn happy. And on the other hand, oops! I accidentally saw them. IM and Jinwon were kissing?!

I quickly turned my look away but I'm happy for them.

Right after the cheering and jumping, they received their trophy and prizes. It was another honor for our school, not only for the team.

After the event, they decided to hold a victory party. Jinwon and I were also invited so we went with them. They actually reserved an awesome place to celebrate before hand. Either win or lose, they decided to celebrate.

When the song 'Be Quiet' played on background, everyone sang along and danced.

"We are the champions!" Kihyun shouted, raising a cup of beer.

"Champions!" Everyone shouted in response to Kihyun and they also raised their cups of beer.

After the celebration, we all went our separate ways. Jinwon had to go with IM, and I with Kihyun. Everyone left happily and the smiles on their faces wont disappear.

Kihyun and I took a taxi and got off a few blocks away from my house. We walked, and talked on the way.

"I was so nervous earlier, thinking you'll get hurt again. But good thing you didn't." I said. We walked holding each other's hands.

"You didn't have to worry about me. My body's as hard as steel." He did a chest out. "I'm your hero."

I laughed at how cranky he is.

"Stop that before I hit that body of steel." I continued laughing. He laughed at his own self too.

"You know what, whenever I hear you laugh and see you smile, I couldn't help but fall for you more." He said out of the blue. I stopped walking and looked at him. He suddenly looked serious!

"Ya, did you drink too much?" I asked.

"No, No. It's true. I realized that your happiness is more important to me. When you're happy, I'm happy too." He added.

I blushed. I definitely knew I'm blushing. I'm not used to hearing sweet words from him yet.

"I don't want you to be sad. I just want you to be happy always." He held my cheeks. "Promise me that if ever something is wrong or if something is bothering you, you have to tell me. Let's face everything together." He added.

I dont know why but I feel like crying. Why is he being so sweet right now? I couldn't utter a word.

"You loved me unconditionally and I didn't expect that someone would love me despite of showing my bad personality. I was really pushing every girl away." He chuckled.

"I know. You're a mean guy." I smiled. "But you know what, even when you were mean to me, I know that deep inside, you're a really nice guy. I liked you ever since the first time i saw you."

"You did?" He asked. We continued walking, still holding each other's hands.

"Eo." I replied.

"So whay did you like about me?" He asked.

"Hmm.." I paused for a moment. "Your voice."

"And? That's it?"

He stopped walking and he faced me. I laughed at how surprised his face is.

"Of course not. But that was the first factor that I have fallen for you." I said.

"So what else?" He is so eager to know.

"Hmm.. You're brave, you're a gentleman, you're strong, you're cute, you're handsome, you're thoughtful, you're-"

Before i could finish my sentence, or rather my list, he filled my lips with the warmth of his lips. I was surprised by his kiss but I immediately gave in.

He held my waist and I circled my arms in his neck. As passionate as our kiss, the wind blew hard which made us shiver. We stopped kissing and laughed together.

"I think we should go now." I said, still smiling.

"Yeah i think so too." He agreed.

We continued walking and still held each other's hands. His hand is so warm, a warm hand that I'll hold forever.

--

Annyeong haseyo yoreobeun!

I'm so sorry for the long wait. I'm currently on vacation which i had the time to update. Anyways, hope you enjoyed this book. And yes, this is the last chapter. So sad, isn't it? T^T

But dont worry guys, I'll continue to write more fanfics but for the mean time, I had to be on hiatus again soon. But i'll be back! I'm pretty sure.

Thank you for reading Kihyun's fanfic! Please comment whatever you feel, or want to say to me. Feel free to message me too.

^^