Chapter 6

KIHYUN's POV

Why is I.M and her together?

"Oh! It's you!" Hyungwon said as he pointed on her.

"Uhm.. Thank you for earlier." She thanked him.

"It's nothing. Weren't you late?"

"She was late though." I.M said.

"So you two are classmates?" Hyungwon asked.

"Yes we are. Her name is Seo Nayeon. And we are about to hang out on an ice cream shop." I.M said.

Ice cream shop? So she still likes ice cream?

"Are you going out?" Oh crap!! Why of all things did i ask that?! I still acted calmly and didn't lose my composure.

"No!" She shouted. "I mean, of course not. We just met." She looked at me straight in the eye as if she's telling me not to accuse her.

"Oho. So if you have met long time ago, you could have been dating now?" Hyungwon teased.

"Hyung! Don't make her feel embarassed." I.M pleaded. "We'll get going now."

"Ya! Aren't you practicing?" Wonho asked from behind them.

"I'll skip today. I promise to practice tomorrow."

"Let him be." I kinda felt annoyed. Maybe becase she shouted at me? Or maybe because she stared at me like that? Oh whatever!

"Let's get to practice."

"Ya! What's wrong with you?" Wonho asked.

I just walked directly to the basketball court.

ORIGINAL POV

"So you guys belong to the basketball team?" I asked as we walk.

"Yes. They are so nosy, aren't they?"

"Not really. But you seem close despite being a freshman."

"Well we played together since high school. I was a year younger than them but they treated me nicely."

"What? So you also went to Monsta High School?"

"You too?!"

"Yes. Well we're on the same grade but i didn't know you."

"Me too. But how did you know i attended Monsta?"

"Well.. I know Kihyun. He was the team captain of the basketball team since we were in middle school."

"You knew each other since middle school?!"

"Y-yes. Well, only knew him though. He is a year older than me so we never had the chance to talk."

"So how did you know him then?"

I hesitated whether to answer him or not.

"Ya, why are so nosy now?"

"Oh sorry. It's okay if you don't want to answer."

"Let's hurry before the shop closes."

We hurried to the shop. It was the shop we frequently go to since high school. I love ice cream. We sat on a table for two outside.

We ordered two ice cream on a bowl, with marshmallows, oreo bits and whipped cream on top.

While we were eating, a guy suddenly sat on the chair just beside us.

"Yo love birds!"

"Wonho hyung!" I.M said in shock.

"Wonho, don't scare 'em like that. Look at their faces. So funny." Another guy said.

"Hyungwon hyung! Kihyun hyung?!"

Kihyun is also here! How come? I thought they were gonna practice?

"Kihyun seem to be upset about only the two of you getting an ice cream." Wonho said and laughed.

"When did i say that?" Kihyun said coldly.

"We just read through you." Hyungwon said. "You even agreed when we asked you to come here, right?"

"I didn't." He answered back.

"You know what, we always eat here since high school. I don't know but Kihyun seem to be liking ice cream since he entered that singing competition three years ago." Hyungwon explained.

"I'm gonna order first so stop making stories." Kihyun said as he entered the shop.

"He is a cold guy. Especially to girls. It was the first time he helped a girl earlier."

"Yes yes. I was shocked too." Hyungwon added.

"What girl?" I.M asked, clueless.

"It was me."

"Really?!"

"Yes that was why i was late for class this afternoon."

"I see. So fishy." Wonho caressed his cheeks. "Anyway enjoy your ice cream. We'll stay inside."

"Hyung, what about practice?"

"Kihyun postponed it for an hour. So you better finish before 5. Bye Nayeon." Hyungwon waved his hands toward us.

Nayeon? Are we that close?

We ate our ice cream in peace and then he walked me to the bus station.