Chapter 39

After a long ride, we arrived at a downtown area. The place is so crowded. He said we're going on a date so i guess this is his kind of date? I dont have any problem with it as long as we're together.

"Why are we here?" I asked as i looked around. When we got off his car, we walked towards the center of the area, where there is a large fountain. The place is decorated with fancy lights and it was filled with mixed music from different shops.

"Just wait." He held my hand again and led me to towards the fountain. Still, my heart skipped a beat. His sudden moves surprises me.

He then left me in front of the fountain. He went up the edge of the fountain, where it served as a platform.

"Ya! Be careful!" I said as i raised my hand gesturing a stop sign. "What are you doing?" I asked as i attempted to get closer to him.

"Ne? Why?"

Then suddenly all the lights around the fountain went off. All the music that played had stopped.

"Stop there. Dont move." He said.

Then suddenly a familiar music played. It was one of the OSTs that i used to listen to. Is this 'Attractive Girl' from orange marmalade? My eyes widened when Jooheon came out he started speaking the first lines of the song.

Jooheon
Hey girl
I don’t want to think about that
Just I love you

I smiled. Why is he even here?

Kihyun
I’m curious about that girl over there
I can’t stop looking at her
When the wind blows, her hair flies around
It makes my heart stop

Did kihyun just sang? For real? He's singing in front of me. It has been a long time since i heard him sing. His voice, his eyes, when he sings, i cant help but fall for him. He's looking straight at me. He's singing for me. My eyes got teary-eyed.

Oh baby, why am I like this? My heart feels strange
I can only think of you
If I felt like this before, I wouldn’t be confused
But I think this is love

That girl I’m attracted to, I chase after her
I don’t care wherever she goes
As soon as I see her, she makes me forget everything
She paints my heart white
That girl I’m attracted to

The girl who shakes me up
That girl I’m attracted to
The girl who pulls me
Hold on, hey, attractive girl

He really has a sweet, wonderful voice. Mygod. My heart couldn't help but race. Jooheon then started rapping. How is he so good? I didn't know he has this talent.

Jooheon
You disappear before I can say anything
You get far away before I can get close

Kihyun
Why are you so busy? Why can’t you feel me?

Jooheon
You pull me to you like a magnet
How far do you have to go to finally see me?
Hey What do you think about me girl
Turn around

Kihyun
Oh baby, look at me, look at me one more time
My eyes are only for you
If I lose you, I’m afraid that’ll be it
So I keep following you

That girl I’m attracted to, I chase after her
I don’t care wherever she goes
As soon as I see her, she makes me forget everything
She paints my heart white
That girl I’m attracted to

Jooheon
Maybe you saw me too
Your eyes, your every movement surprises me
Your days, your dreams
I want to be part of it
I’m carefully getting into you

Kihyun
I ponder if I should talk to you or not
And I keep letting you pass by

That girl I’m attracted to, I chase after her
I don’t care wherever she goes
As soon as I see her, she makes me forget everything
She paints my heart white
That girl I’m attracted to

The girl who shakes me up
That girl I’m attracted to
The girl who pulls me
Hold on, hey, attractive girl

After he finished singing, he then went down and came to me. The crowd had gotten bigger and people had gathered around us. Tears had already started to fall on my cheeks and kihyun wiped it using his hands.

"W-Why.." I asked as i sniffed. I was actually touched by what he did.

"I'm sorry i made you cry." He said. "But i just wanted to let you know how much you mean to me. I did this to make you feel special. Even just once, no, even just for today, i can express how much i love you."

Ohmygod. My heart is about to explode. My tears fell down my cheeks. I didn't know that kihyun thought of me like this and i think i should be honest about my feelings too.

"Ever since i heard you sing at that competition, i had always liked you. Your voice is just so sweet and touching. Since then, i had no one but you." I said.

"So you mean, you were crying because you liked my performance and that i won the competition?" He asked looking surprised.

"You saw me? I mean, you remember me from that time?"

"Ne. I thought you cried because your friend lost. I felt bad that day. If you only saw your face.."

"Ya, stop that. I didn't know you saw me crying." He then chuckled.

"But seriously, thank you for being a part of my life. I just wish i could be a part of yours too." He said.

I smiled at him.

"You have always been a part of me." I said. He then hugged me. I hugged him back and we heared the crowd cheering. I caught a glimpse of hyungwon and the other guys. So they were there too.

This day couldn't be any more special.

»○«

Hey guys! This chapter is kinda long because this story is nearing its end T^T but i do hope you enjoyed everything. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Dont worry there are still a few chapters ahead so look forward to it. Kamsahamnida! ♡