Chapter 11

Original Pov

Waaaaa.

What did he mean by that?

He didn't care about them because they didn't care about me?

Ohgod.

I'm overreacting now.

But i cant stop thinking about what he said. I must be crazy.

That didn't mean he meant something more. He was just worried because they did that because of him.

He must have felt guilty.

I must stop putting meaning in everything. He's just nice. That's it.

But earlier i blushed.

Did he see me getting red?

Guess not. The post lights were dim.

I flipped my body on the other side of my bed. I sighed.

The event earlier kept on flashing back in my mind. If they didn't come, i would have been in the hospital. Or worst, the morgue!!

Ohmygoodness.

I got goosehumps remembering the happenings earlier.

I was really stupid to come alone. Rather meeting them.

I closed my eyes, wishing to forget and just fall into sleep.

---

It's been a week since the event happened. The girls left the school but right before they did, they came to me and apologized.

At least they did.

I felt pity for them. But the guys won't let it pass.

I feel happy because of what they did but a little sad for the girls. They even apologized.

We started the class and i noticed we have a new classmate. He has small eyes and he is tall like theguys in the basketball team.

He sat beside me.

I told him that someone is sitting there. He just smiled at me. His eyes almost disappeared and his deep dimples showed.

Wtf?

If I.M comes and he sees him sitting at his desk, he would rage.

The class went on. I.M arrived and he's late. He stood between me and the guy.

"Excuse me. That's my seat." I.M said.

"Is there a sitting arrangement?" He asked.

"No. But i sat there since the first day. Ask her." He said pointing at me.

"No sitting arrangement? Do you have your name here? In the desk or the chair." The guy said, trying to annoy I.M. How mean.

I.M scoffed.

"Excuse me, sir. But you just came to this class. I was here first." I.M said.

Ohno. The tension is getting higher.

"I was here first. Didn't you just arrived?"

Well he do have a point. But I.M won't just give up. I'm sure.

"Is there a problem?" The teacher noticed them arguing.

"Yes sir" I.M said.

"No sir" The guy said.

They said it at the same time.

"I'm having a class here. If you want to brawl go outside. Jooheon-ssi?"

"Yes saem?" The guy answered back. So his name is Jooheon.

"You just transferred here so don't stir up problems on your first day." The teacher said.

"You heard that? Now get up and sit over there." I.M pointed on the seat behind him.

"You can sit there." Jooheon still continued arguing.

"Jooheon-ssi!" The teacher shoutedso he didn't have a choice. He stood up and moved at the seat behind I.M.

"Calm down." I told I.M.

"I am." He replied.

The class continued.

Ohgod.