Chapter Nine: big spoon

A little heads up for the people who don't like smut (aka: no one) yeah, it's coming ahead somewhere down there. Enjooooy and and vote and comment your ass off.
___________________

"Ready to go and meet my parents?"

"No..." Jared sighed, hugging me tighter under the blanket. "Yeah." He kissed my cheek. "Ok I'm not ready but excited. I'd love to meet the people who made you." He kissed my neck. "Who made this beautiful man." He blew against my skin, making a fart noise.

"You're stupid." I blushed.

"I mean it. You're beautiful." He kissed my neck again.

"I love you." I sighed.

"Baby?" He laughed. "Your neck is full with hickeys."

"Thanks. You look the same." I mumbled against his head.

"I guess we just have to show up at your house together and they'll pick up the pieces. No more coming out drama."

"I hope they will. I don't want to have to talk to them." I groaned.

"We'll get through it baby." He giggled.

-

"I'm not fucking ready." Jared suddenly seemed more nervous then i was.

"Woah, calm down baby, the worst thing they can do is not talk to me. But nothing worse. I'm sure they'll just be shrugging their shoulders and feeding us with some junk. They're chill."

"Yeah, but what if they don't like me."

"They'll love you."

"But what if they know that I'm trans and then hate me."

"Then we'll leave because if they like you when i introduce you and they stop, if they know you're trans, then they're just ignorant." I kissed his cheek as we stood i front of my door.

I decided to knock on it, rather than just going in.

"Maybe...I'll tell them if they are reeaally ok with me."

"You don't need to tell them at all if you don't want to because that doesn't define you baby." I turned to him and kissed him quickly. No one opened the door so i figured we had time for a good kiss.

"I love you." He mumbled against my lips and grabbed my waist and pulled me to him.

"Love you too." I grabbed his neck and began kissing him harder. He started twirling his tongue with mine, fighting for dominance.

He won. As always. Followed by a chuckle he turned us around and pinned me up against the wall.

I totally forgot that i knocked on the door so someone could come out right this second.

Probably me.

Yeah I'm funny.

"You're so hot right now. Shit." I groaned into his mouth.

"Fuck i jus-"

"Well hello there boys." My freaking mom came out as she opened the door. Ok, we were pretty stupid, making out on the porche when i already knocked on the door.