Chapter Four: remember?

Jared kept on staring at me through the crowd.

What was he trying to do? He didn't push the girl away so he was clearly not interested in me. He didn't bother coming after me to explain his shitty behaviour. He didn't want me.

And i can say i said so.

But it still hurt. Because i was stupid enough to fall for that handsome asshole. I fell for him just because he was nice to me, charming, because of his gorgous smile, just because of his...urghhhh.

Shit.

I couldn't get him out of my head.

But i wanted to.

He still stared at me with a pleading look on his face. The fact that i saw he was staring at me, meant i was also staring at him. And as always, there was nothing that could get me to stop.

I gulped as a smile formed on his face.

I forced my smile away but i couldn't.

I let it out and smiled back at him. Right as he wanted to stand up, this bitch pulled him back down and forced her lips onto his.

The thing was, he didn't pull away. It was making me furious. I was still mad at him but i still wanted him so bad.

I stood up and tried making my way out. Chris and Lexi where nowhere to be seen, Jared was obviously occupied, i had no purpose in being here a second longer.

The music was shit anyways.

"Awh, already leaving?" Someone in the pit of people by the door said.

"Leave me alone." I didn't even bother to look at them. "He doesn't even have friends here." Another one said over the music. "Must suck to be such a loser."

Ok this was starting to hurt now. I can take a bit of chatter about me but damn it was starting to get more.

"Hey, fuck off." I heard Jareds voice.

"I don't need your fucking help." I turned away from him.

"Why is such a hot guy talking to this noob?" Some girl mumbled.

"Hey," Jared screamed. "I'm not a noob." He turned to me and winked at me. My face immediately went red.

"I didn't mean you with the noob thing."

"Just get lost." He rolled his eyes and dragged me to the middle of the room.

"Ok, shows over. You saved me. Tadaa. You can go now. I still want to go home."

"You are so stupid." He laughed at me.

"Ok, Jared you're seriously starting to piss me off. You call me weird but defend me, and now you call me stupid. Can you make up your fucking mind?!"

"Come on. Dance with me!"

"No. I don't like you right now."

"You're going to dance with me. I came just for you, and you're not going to leave!"

"WHY THE FUCK did you come for me if you think I'm weird."

"God damn it, Gabriel!" He sighed with a smile on his face. "I-" he was interrupted by chatter again.

"Why the heck does this hot guy want to dance with that...is that that quiet guy, Gabe?" Someone said.

"Fuck them." He smiled brightly at me and wrapped his arms around my neck. He started dancing around me in a way too sexy way.

"Why ar-"

"Just shut up and have fun." He took my beanie off and put it somewhere in the back pockets of his pants.