Delirous and Vanoss ending

Guys I am so sorry for not posting in so long.The truth is my laptop broke and I had nothing to use for storys but now I am back :).

Delirious pov:
As I go outside I look around.the wind was gently pushing flowers and the sun was shining brightly.I can't wait until (Y/N) wakes up.Maybe I should go for a walk but what if she wakes up and I'm not there?I want to be there for her.Suddenly the door behind me opens and Moo comes out."Are you feeling better now that she is back?""Much better.""Thats good to hear but what will we do with Cartoonz?""I think (Y/N) should decide what we do with him.""That is a good idea but what will Vanoss decide?He is the leader.""All we can do is wait and see what happens."The wind starts picking up more power blowing my hair into my eyes when I hear that laugh.I turn behind me to see none other than (Y/N) standing and laughing.Her long hair being blown by the wind as well.I never thought I would miss that laugh so much.I run and hug her as hard as I can."I will leave you two alone."Moo goes back inside and I let go of (Y/N)."How are you feeling?Did you have a nice rest?Did Vanoss hurt you?""So that was who was in the bed.I couldn't recognize him without his mask.Everyone looks different.Why is no one wearing their mask?""No one cared about them anymore.All we did was look for you.If it wasn't for Moo we would all be dead from starvation.We thought that we will never see you again."Tears started streaming down my eyes."Im so sorry if I never left you behind none of this would have happened.Will you forgive me?"She looked at the ground avoiding eye contact.It's all over she hates me.When she finally looks up her beautiful blue eyes were sparkling with unshed tears."Whats wrong?""I don't hate you.I never have and I never will.I never blamed you for what happened.How where you supposed to know?""You told me what Cartoonz said yet I left you all alone not caring if Cartoonz was near.""Speaking of him where is he?I want to see him.""Are you sure?""Yes."She gets closer go me and hugs me."I'm here now and I will never leave again."I hug her back and we stay like that for a while.The wind had calmed down again and her hair was gently blown again.She pulls back and holds my hand.As I turn and look at her she was giving me the biggest smile she had.We go in to look for Vanoss when the rest of the giys notice us holding hands."Are you two dating now or what?"Lui had asked"Maybe we are maybe we aren't"At that moment I looked at (Y/N)
(Time skip to when u vanoss and delirious are about to watch a movie)
As I was looking through the different movies suddenly Jon and Vanoss were standing right behind me.I turn my head around and just look at them." (Y/N) there is something we need to ask you""Go ahead"Preparing myself for their question they both ask the same thing.They both want me to date them.What should I do?"You don't need to give us an answer right now.""Really?""Really"I can't puck.I like both of them the same amount yet I don't really want to date them.At least I have a lot if time left.I wonder what will happen.