The heist!

Here is another part also I have decided that everyday I will only post a chapter of this story and daithis.Also I would like it if you tell me you want to get a bit close and personal with you Reader-chan and tell me if you want more.

Vanoss pov:

She started getting closer and closer.She had asked me why I was so grumpy and serious.I couldn't tell her the reasone was her so I gave her a half assed answer so she started crying.It was so hard to hold back but now I couldn't hold it anymore.I got closer to her and started petting her.Her fur felt so soft and silky.I didn't want to let anyone else pet her so I told her not to let anyone else pet her.Then I sent her back to delirious.She left and I was kinda happy since my little friend down below wanted her attention more than anything.I had to do what needed to be done and then I went to bed.

Delirious pov:

I had woken up in the middle of the night.I felt something nice and warm next to me so I looked and saw (Y/N).I was hugging her.Not that I had anything wrong with that but I could feel my face getting hotter and hotter.Then she started moving closer and closer to me which led to her tail touching my leg.By then I was blushing like mad.I couldn't stop myself from petting her.She started making purring noises which made her even more adorable.I wish we could run away together but the gang is like a family to me and I don't want to leave that family.Soon her purring noises brang me to a deep sweet slumber.The next time I had woken up it was by vanoss.He had called everyone to the kitchen and since (Y/N) had nothing to wear but my shirt she had to go there only wearing it.Once she went in the kitchen everyone looked at her.I didn't like the way they were looking at her.It was as they had seen their pray and were waiting for the right moment to capture it.Then vanoss got all of our attentions."Listen up everyone as you know we will have a heist in a few days and something unexpected has happened.As you know our cat girl here has showed up and I can't let her stay here on her own and I can't bring her with us to the heist so I will need one of you to stay here with her."I looked at everyone in the room.I didn't want tole anyone stay here all alone with her but I had no choice."I could stay here with her."I looked at cartoonz."I'm not needed in the heist so there is no point of me to go.""Okay then it is decided that cartoonz will stay with (Y/N) now I would like for breakfast to be made."I looked at (Y/N) and she understood my message."What would you like to eat?""Boiled eggs would be fine.Then everyone is dismissed until breakfast is ready."I wanted to stay here with here.All alone we could do whatever we wanted but it looks like cartoonz will be staying.He is the only one and (Y/N) that have known me since I was little but I guess she hasn't remembered him yet.I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad.

Your pov:

I started making the eggs when Vanoss came."Make some for you too and also I would like it if you could make us all lunch once you done with breakfast.""Sir yes sir.""We are not in the military so you don't need to do anything of that kind."I continued cooking but I noticed the difference in his mood.He seemed happier.I wonder whats under that owl mask.I had to stay focused on the breakfast so I ignored any other noise which was kinda hard because of good hearing but I was able to do it.Once breakfast was ready everyone went in the dining room were there was an extra chair in between Jon and the guy I was going to be staying with cartoonz.I sat in between them and we all started eating.Once I was finished which was before everyone else I went back in the kitchen to make lunch.By the time everyone had finished eating I had made lunch.Vanoss gathered us all in the dineig room and started speaking again."As we all know now that (Y/N) will be staying with us she will need clothes and as the whole world thinks she is kidnapped we will need someone else to go buy it for her.So I would like to ask Ohm and Moo to go buy clothes and sleep ware for her.The rest will follow me to the training grounds.(Y/N) I would like it if you packed up all the lunches and clean up around the house."Everyone did as they were told.Then moo and the guy I presumed was ohm came to me."So we will need you sizes."I wrote everything down on a list and left them to go shop when I noticed that only moo had left."Why are you still here?""If you haven't forgotten we kidnapped you and I can't just leave you all alone."I started cleaning up the dishes while ohm stayed at door frame looking at my every movement.