Expect the Unexpectable

Sorry I haven't been posting.I have been going to school and it's hard to post and do homeworks.The holidays are getting closer so get ready for a marathon of me posting fan fiction.I will let you choose anyone so leave it in the comment for who you want to see a fan fiction.It could be anyone they could be a anime character or youtuber.

Moo's pov:

I hear (Y/N) coming down the stairs.I swear she was supposed to clean the kitchen.Maybe she finished but the moment she sees me she falls unconscious.I run and catch her.By the looks of it she has fainted because of exhaustion but I know Ohm.He must have done something.I knew that I shouldn't have left them alone.This is my fault.Truth be told I fought that Ohm had changed but it looks like he hasn't.Ohm comes downstairs and I look at him."What happened to her?""Why are you asking me?You were the one left to watch her.""Well I decided to take a little break."I look at him.I know he is lying.He has raped a lot of people so the moment I noticed that (Y/N) was walking funny I could only guess what happened."I fought you changed.""I am trying but I just couldn't hold back.This isn't like the other times.""How so?By the looks of it you raped her as well.""Because I never had feeling for the other girls but now I just want to look after her.""How?By raping her?""I just couldn't hold back okay.If I could go back I would but I can't.What has happened has happened.""Did she at least finish her work?"He looked away from me.I guess thats a no."All she has to do is clean the dishes right?""Yep.""I will take her to Delirious's room while you clean the dishes.""Why me?""Because if you controled yourself this wouldn't have happened.I want you to apolagize to her once she wakes up.""Fine."Ohm started heading towards the kitchen but then he stoped."Please don't tell Vanoss about this.He will kick me out of the gang.""My lips are shut."He turned around and continued walking to the kitchen.I picked her up bridal style and started going towards Delirious's room.I left her on the bed and I sat on the ground.I looked at her.I know that Ohm couldn't hold back.No one can.She is just too beautiful and I could tell by the way everyone was looking at her.After about an hour she started moving.Her eyes opened and she looked at me."Mourning sleeping beauty."

Your pov:

I started opening my eyes and I saw moo sitting on the ground."Mourning sleeping beauty.""Mourning moo.""Can you remember what happened?"I remembered what Ohm said.He was going to kill everyone.Then Ohm comes in.I look at him."I'm sorry.""For what?""For what I did to you."I looked at moo.Does that mean he knows?"I already know and I know he will not repeated ever again.""What about my chores.I will get in trouble with Vanoss.""I already cleaned the dishes.""I need to cook dinner.Moo where did you leave my clothes.""Down stairs.""Okay thanks."I got up from the bed and headed down stairs.I found a bag with girl clothes in it.Next to it was another bag.That one had shampoos and other products a girl needs."The clothes and shoes might not be of your liking but this is my first time shopping for a girl.""You did a good job.No need to worry."I took the bags and went back in the room.I changed my clothes to a t-shirt and shorts.Moo ha gotten some shoes for me.I looked at the color.They were blue.I just adore the color blue as much as Jonathan but how did he know?Who cares.I put the shoes on to find that they were a little bit bigger.I didn't mind.I could easily run and fight with them.I went down stairs again and I started cooking dinner.Moo went to meet up with the other guys and he left me with Ohm again.This time I was listening to every little sound.Ohm came in and I was ready to fight if I needed to."I guess it's to much asking for you to be calm around me?""If you promise that what you did will never happen again.""I promise."I looked at him he wasn't lying."I am sorry for what happened.You see no one but moo knows that I am actually a sadist.""What does that have to do with me?""When I get turned on I loose control of myself.It's like someone else is contriving me.But that doesn't change what I did and I just want to apologize.""It's fine really."I controlling making dinner.I finished dinner and I had set it up.Not a while longer Moo showed up with the rest of the guys.They were all sweating like mad and my nose started hurting."Okay guys I want all of you to shower and then we can eat dinner."Everyone left once they heard Vanoss's command.Everyone showered and came back to eat dinner.I sat in my seat and started eating as well.Once we were all finished Vanoss called everyone."From tomorrow (Y/N) will join us in our training.I hope Moo has buyed everything you need.""Yep.""Everyone good night and go to  bed."Everyone went to their rooms and me and Jon went to ours.I got a pj Out of the bag and went in the bath room to change.Once I came out I saw Jon just looking at me."Ohm didn't do anything to you right?""I am fine no need to worry.""I know I will help you with breakfast tomorrow so you won't have as much work.""Thank you Jon but you don't need to do anything.""Are you sure?""There is only one thing I want.""What is it?""Can we go to bed?""Of coarse."He turned of the light and I fell asleep to tired to do anything else.