Delirious Ending

This is the last part of this story.Thanks to everyone who has read this story.Also the next book will be Markiplie x reader and it will start not this Tuesday but the one after.I hope you enjoy as always.Also Happy New Year everyone hope you have all had a fun 2016!

Delirious pov:

I looked around in the kitchen to give something to (Y/N) to eat but I couldn't find anything.Neither could I cook her something.I might go and buy something for her.A get well gift.I should get changed first though.This clothes aren't for going outside.The weather is pretty good.I could take her to the beach.She always wanted to go there.So many options but what should I choose?I guess I do need to wait for her to wake up and for her to get used to being near guys again. mean I wouldn't blame her if she was scared to be near guys but the way she was hugging Vanoss made me jealous.Maybe if I go up there I could ask Vanoss to swap with me.Who am I kidding?I know she likes him who wouldn't?He isn't a crazy psycho like me neither did his brother kidnap her.I have no chance to win her affection I should just give up.I look down at my feet and head towards Cartoonz room.He should at least know that she is safe.When I started opening the door I felt someone stare but when I turned around there was no one there.It could be just my imagination.I go in the room an see Cartoonz peacefully sleeping.I look around his room and spot nothing out of the ordinary.He was being driven by hatred but I still can't forgive him for what he did.Even if he is I mean was my best friend.I should keep it a secret from (Y/N) that he is still here but with her hearing she might hear him.I hope she can forgive him.It wouldn't be nice if she didn't like him since Vanoss could kick him out.Wait what am I saying?I don't like him.See if I care if Vanoss kicks him out.But I'm still woried.What if he was forced by the gang and had to lie to us as well?I should leave before he wakes up.I don't want any akward situations with him.The moment I open the door I see (Y/N0 standing there looking at me.She tip toes and looks over my shoulder and spots Cartoonz.

Your pov:

I'm soo hungry I can't stand it anymore.I need to go get food but it's so confy here.It's nice and warm and I can feel Jon next to me.He must have been worried for me.I should go and cook him something as gratitude.I move his arm of me and look at him.Wait a sec that's not Jon.Who is it?I know I am in Jon's room but who could this be?The guy starts moving around and stands up and looks at me."I see you are awake.Are you hungry?"That voice.It sounds a lot like Vanoss."Vanoss?""Who else could it be?Oh  yeah I don't have my mask on.""Haven't seen you in so long.How have you been?""I'm fine but what about you.Are you hungry?Is there anything you want?""No not really.You can go back to sleep I just need to walk around for a bit."Vanoss looks into my eyes worry showing on his face."I'm fine I just need some food.""Let me get it for you then.""I can do it on my own no need to worry."Vanoss wasn't buying it though.There is only one thing to do now.I hit a point on his neck which makes him loose conscience.I pull the blanket over him and realize I was only wearing someones hoodie.Good thing it reached to my knees.I should get changed.I go to the wardrobe and put on comfy clothes.I open the door and see Jon.He was standing at Cartoonz door.I wonder if he knows?If he doesn't know should I tell him?His head turns in my direction and I quickly go back in the room.I hope he didn't see me.I peak my head and look around.He must have gone in.I walk towards the door and press my ear next to it.I want to see if he is in there.I could hear breathing through the door I should just get a move on and get something to eat.That moment the door opens and I see Jon looking at me.He was pale as a ghost and I could tell he hasn't been eating properly.I start tip toeing and look past his shoulder to see Cartoonz lying there asleep."(Y/N)?How are you?"Worry was showing on his face as well."Can we get something to eat?""Sure I guess but are you okay with Cartoonz coming?""Isn't he asleep?""I guess but we could wake him up.I really want him to apologize to you.""It's fine really I have forgiven him.It's fine lest just let him asleep."Jon holds my hand and starts pulling me.We go down the stairs and outside."Where are we going?""Where you always wanted to be."Where is that?I always wanted to be with him but how can I tell him that.I let him drag me and we are soon near a beach.There are lots of people there with their family and friends and all that.Jon lets go my hand and looks at me.Then suddenly he hugs me and I could feel my shirt getting soaked with his tears."It's fine.I'm not going to leave you ever again.That's a promise."He pulls away and his blue eyes shine with happiness."(Y/N) can I tell you something?""Go ahead I don't mind.""You might hate me for this and might want to forget I exist but I love you."This has to be a dream.There is no way he has fallen in love with me.I mean I am just a monster.Tears started speling down my eyes."I'm sorry I said that.I shouldn't have had said it.""No."I grab his hand and look at his eyes.I kiss him and he just stands there."I love you too."He hugs me as hard as he could and then my stomech started making weird noises."Lets go get something to eat.""Yeah lets."