Demon Child

It's almost the one week holiday where I will have a fan fic marathon full of hallowen storys.Leave a sugestion of who you want to read about.

Brocks pov:

If no one was going to stop the figth then I had to.I knew that everyone but Cartoonz loved her.But she could be the reasone we all fall apart.No one wants to kill her.The thing is it looked like Cartoonz had a grudge with her from the beggining.I wonder why.I guess I will cask delirious we were pared together after a;;."Hey Dell?"He stops his shoting practise and lookes at me."Yeah.""Do Cartoonz and (Y/N) know each other since they were little too?"He came to my ear and whisperd as quitely as he can."They do.Why?""I will tell you at another time."He just looked at me weirdly."Lets continue training before Vanoss shouts at us.""Sure."We continued practising shooting when I saw (Y/N).Vanoss was helping her pick a weapone.The only thing she wanted was a knife.She must know the risk of having such a short weapeone.She could get shot while trying to reach the enemy.She should use a gun.It would keep her safe."Earth to Moo.""Sorry.What were you saing?""I was saying that you don't need to worry about her.She prefers close combat.""Isn't to dangerous for her?""That's what I fought at first until the first time I saw her fight.She was called the demon child for the strenghte she posed at the age of 5.""Still why would she be called that?""People tried to fight at her and even adults couldn't win.People started getting scared of her and calling her the demon child.I was told to never go neasr her but I didn't listen.Soon she just dissapeared or at least I fought but one day I saw her parents and they gave me the worst look a child could ever see."The demon child?I swear that was on the news when I was little.I feel sorry for her.It must have been hard for her to get friends."Delirious and Moo this is no time for breaks.For your punishment you will have a duel whilst everyone else is having a break.The loser will have to clean up the whole practise area."I didn't notice Vanoss was behind me.I just turn to look at how angry he is."Go on.Get to the ring."Everyone had water bottles in their hands and (Y/N) was standing next to Vanoss watching carefully.She really is a cat.

Delirious pov:

I had to win.I would look bad in front of (Y/N) if I lost.I concentreated and looked at Moo waiting for Vanoss to let us ebgin.Once the fight started I standed still just like (Y/N).She is never the first to attack.Waiting on her oppenent to attack first then she attacks.Moo started coming closer and closer but I still waited.He attacked first and once I blocked thats when I attacked.He lost his ballance from the shock and then I attacked again.This time he fell on the floor and I got on top of him and held my hand to his throat as if I was holding a knife.Everyone cheered as I one and then (Y/N) came."Your such a copy cat.Those were my moves.""Are you going to get mad at me kitty?""Wanna fight?""Sure.""But if I win you get rid of that horrible nickname.""Kitty.But it fits you so good.""Then don't loose.""What happens if I win?""You choose."I fought really hard as to what I want."If I win you will be my girlfriend."She just looked at me and the whole room went quite.""Jon are you sure?""Yep.All you have to do is win."She got on the ring and we waited for Vanoss.Once he said go she just stood there.Just like I thought.I was goign to attack first when she came at me.All I saw were her ears.But then I noticed that she was holding me from behind and her hand on my neck."Looks like you lost Jon.again""It's just begginers luck""Whatever you say.""Okay everyone it's lunch break.Get something to eat.""I guess I'm not calling you kitty anymore.""Too bad for you."She let go of me and stood up.She got her hand out to pull me up.Once she did she was still holding my hand.I looked at our interwind hands.She started pulling me outside.Once outside she let go."Jon were you serious?""About what?""Me being your girlfriend.""Of coarse."

Your pov:

"Of coarse."I just looked at him.He wasn't lying nor was he fooling around.He was serious."I have loevd you since we first met.I was going to tell you how I felt but you just vanished."tears started coming out of his eyes."I looked for you everywhere.Eventually I started asking people if they had seen you but the responses I got was that you were gone for good.I promised myself to never fall in love again."He took of his mask."Jon I never knew.""Listen just leave me alone for a while.""Jon wait."He ran away.I started running after him when I saw Cartoonz."Have you seen Jon?""No I haven't.But I was looking for you.""What is it?"I felt a needle in my neck and then I fell to the ground.The last thing I heard was "Goodnight little kitty."