Did she really run away?

Guys I forgot to tell you this but I will be updating this story every saturday.I hope you enjoy.Also my next story will be Reader X Markiplier as a request from a friend.Futhermore tell me what you think is going to happen next.

Vanoss pov:

We are finally at the house.I started sprinting towards the door hoping that (Y/N) is in there.As I open the door I call her name.Delirious heads to his room to check if she is in there.I go to check the kitchen to see if she is there while the rest check the other parts of the house.She wasn't in the kitchen and there was no food set out.Maybe she isn't here.Or maybe she ran away from us.No.I shouldn't think that.She would never run away right?As I was entering the living room I hear Delirious shout.Everyone runs up to his room to see Cartoonz lying on the ground bleeding.Mini comes in with a med kit and fixes up Cartoonz.I pull Moo outside to talk to him."Who do you think done this?""Isn't it obvious?""No.""It's probably (Y/N).Her clothes were all over the floor.Some were missing.Plus we don't know where she is and with her strength she could easily beat up Cartoonz.""She wouldn't do it though.She's way too nice.""She isn't here.Her clothes are missing as well.Vanoss just because you love her doesn't mean she is innocent."I look at the ground.What if he is right."All we can do is wait for Cartoonz to wake up and tell us what happened.""Okay."I left and went to the kitchen.I opened the fridge and saw that food was missing as well.She wouldn't steal or run away.She seemed to be having fun so why would she."Maybe she wanted to be reunited with her parents."I notice Lui at the door way."But she could have told us.""No she couldn't."Ohm joins in as well."We kidnapped her so why would she tell us.Do you think it would be fun to be kidnapped and forced to cook for a bunch of guys.She was getting on our good sides so we can trust her more.""And once we start trusting her she can just run away.""Exactly,.She probably had that plan from the begging.She never liked any of us.She was just playing us for fools.""But she could have been kidnapped again.""No one knows about her.""It could have been a house robbery and once they saw her they took her with them.""Vanoss stop protecting her.It's simple as it is.She ran away.""Excuse me but I need some fresh air."I leave the boys and go outside.I look around me.The world looked so plain and boring until she showed up but it's slowly returning to how it was."Darn."I hit my fist on the wall.There is a dent now.Who cares about a gitl.So what if she was fun and beautiful and nice and kind.I don't need her.The gang doesn't need her.No one does.But what about Delirious.He isn't going to take the news good.What if he goes looking for her?That would be bad.I should see if Cartoonz is okay.I head towards his room and as I passing by Delirious room I could hear something.I don't know what it is but I can hear something.I knock on the door and Moo openes it.On the bed was lying Cartoonz with a bandage on his forehead and his whole upper body was covered in bandages."Are you okay.""I have been better.""Do you remember what happened?""I remember but just a little.My memory is kind of hazy as to what happened.""Figures.You were bleeding from your head pretty badly.""Do you know who did this to you?""Yeah.""Can you tell me what happened?""Sure.As you remember I ran off.I went back home and shut my self in my room.After a while the door bell rang and I thought it was one of you guys here to take me back but when I opened the door I saw (Y/N) crying.I thought it served her right but I didn't see anyone else.It was just her.She ran to the kitchen eat some food and went straight to her room.She locked the door and I thought she just needed some time.But when I heard the lock unlocking I went in the room to see her clothes on the floor and a bag with her.She told me to get out of her way but I refused.She let her bag drop on the ground and standed still.She wasn't mooving a muscle I got closer and closer when suddenly she hit me with something and I fell to the ground.I don't remember anything else.""So she did run away."The door openes and I see Delirious.Ohh crap.He must of heard."Cartoonz you liar.""What?""(Y/N) wouldn't do that.Plus you said you had fuzzy memory but you gave your explanation in detail.Also you should know t hat if (Y/N) wanted to take you out she wouldn't have hit you.She would have pressed you presure points.After all that is her style."The room was silent."Tell me what actually happened.I don't care for your bulshit or how you feel about me.""You knew?""Whilst we were racing (Y/N) was telling me what you guys were talking about.Where is she really and what did you do to her.""Why don't you stop looking for her but look at me.I'm more important than her and you know it.She left you all alone whilst I was there helping you out.She left you all alone without even caring what was going on with you.She didn't care that you self harmed or that you ran away from home just for her.She never did and she never will so just forget her and be with me.I have always cared about you."Delirious started taking of his mask.Once he took it of I saw very light silver eyes.I already knew he had brown hair but his hair fit perfectly with his eye color.I could see that if he was in school he would be one of them popular guys.His eyes looked cold and were full of hatred."Listen here Cartoonz I don't like you in such a way.I never have and I never will.I promised to never fall in love remember but what you didn't know was that I promised to never fall in love with anyone who isn't (Y/N).So tell me where she is other wise I will make you tell me the hard way."He took out a pocket knife out and started getting closer.Moo went to stop him but I got his wrist and pulled him towards me."Let him do this.He needs to know the truth right so why are you trying to stop him Moo."Moo stoped moving and just watched as Delirious got closer and closer.It was easy for him since he didn't need to take of Cartoonz mask off but I could see it in his eyes.He didn't care if that was his best friend.He would do anything to find (Y/N).