Seal?

Here is another part also I will start a fanfic book on assassination classroom.If you have never heard of it you have not lived.I take suggestions as to what characters to do so tell me who you wan to read about and if you haven't watched it check it out.It's a cool anime.

Your pov:

I had set an alarm to wake me early so Jon wouldn't have to help me.The good thing about having good hearing is that I can set an alarm and no else can hear it.So once the alarm went off I had a quick shower and changed clothes.Luckily I moo had buyed me the make up I need to hide my scar on the eye.I dressed up in (look at picture also same hair style).I go downstairs but as I was about to go to the stairs something grabbed my wrist and pulled me in a room.I realized it was Vanoss."Hey there little kitty.Are you lost?""No.""Are you trying to escape?""I thought to make breakfast early today."He let me go so I could turn around an look at him.He wasn't wearing a shirt.I started blushing madly."Is someone embarrassed?""No!"I looked the other way."Why are you up so early anyway?""I'm the leader of this group I need to wale up early so I can wake everyone else up."I was about to leave when he grabbed hold of my wrist."Nothing happened to you yesterday right?""What do you mean.""I know Ohms history and when I heard that moo left you all alone with Ohm I....""Did you get worried?If you are worried can you not just bring me back home?""I can't do that."I was happy that he said that.Truth be told I never liked my parents.They thought of me as a mistake.When I was 5 I got told that I should have never been born."You look sad.Whats wrong?""Ohh it's nothing.""Do you miss home?"

Vanoss pov:

"Do you miss home?"How dumb am I?Of coarse she misses home."Actually no I don't miss home.I have more fun with you than I have ever had."Is being kidnapped fun?"Want some help with the cooking?""Do you know how to cook?""No.But I want to help."I really want to help.I have never felt like this.I thought eating pizza would be fine but now all I want to eat is (Y/N) cooking."You know what I will help you cook and then I will help you in the training deal?""Seal.""Seal?"I couldn't stop laughing but neither could she."My answer is seal.""Are you referencing a game?""Maybe I am but maybe I am not."Both us went downstairs and I looked at her."What should I do?""Just sit on a chair and don't talk.""That's not helping.""It's my job to cook for you guys so this is what I am doing."She started getting things out of the fridge.In about half an hour it was time to wake everyone up.As I woke up everyone I could notice the nice smell coming from the kitchen.At first all I wanted to do was grab anyone escape and then kill them but I have taken a liking to (Y/N).I went in Delirious room and woke him up.As I was about to leave he spoke."Where is (Y/N)?""She woke up early to cook.""You haven't done anything to her have you?"He seems so worried.Maybe she is the reason he promised to never love anyone.At that moment (Y/N) comes through the door.Just then I notice the black bow on her hair and the way her ears looked shiner than yesterday."Wake up sleepy head.""I thought I would help you cook.""I told you I didn't need any help and you haven't change since we were little.""What do you mean?""You still like to sleep in.""Ohh shut up."He wanted to help her.Am I missing something here.The way they act is like a girlfriend waking up her lover."Come on Delirious everyone is waiting for you.""What is this?Are you getting jealous vanoss?""No."But I am jealous."Hurry your asses up.""Sir yes sir!""What are we on the army?"She started laughing again.That beautiful laugh.I want it all to myself."I will wait for you down stairs Jon.Vanoss you coming?""Yeah."

Your pov:

We headed down stairs.The guys were playing on whatever technology they could get their hands on."Nice clothes (Y/N)"I looked at whoever said that but all I saw was a guy with a red hoodie and a monkey mask."Thanks?""The name is Lui.Do you want to play with me?""Sure but what are we playing?""Lets play with my  gummy worms."I just burst out laughing.The way he said it sounded like a kid."Whats so funny?""That voice.It sounds like a little kid.""Whats wrong with my voice?"He started to fake cry.All the guys were nice.Once Jon came down stairs Vanoss called everyone for breakfast.As we ate breakfast I was the first to finish again so I started making lunch.Today I decided to make some sandwiches with salami.I packed them all."Okay guys everyone come here."We all went to Vanoss."Today our training will be a bit easier since the kitty over there has never trained with us."They all looked at me."It also will have longer breaks.Today we will go to the secret training grounds.Got it everyone?"They all said yes."Get ready everyone."Everyone left to get changed but I wanted to stay the same way I was so I stayed down stairs.