Why did this happen to me?

Guys I apolagize for not uploading.You see summer holiday is over and I'm back to school.I am not a real fan of school for certain reasones and I didn't feel like uploading which was really selfish of me.Also this chapter is kinda lemony(it's lime).But I got a great idea.Every chapter will have a question for you guys to answer in the comments.This chapters question is Who is you favorite youtuber? Also extra long part.

Ohm pov:

I stood at the door frame whilst I was waiting for mini to get the measurements from the cat girl.Man did she look hot just wearing a shirt.Once mini was done he came to me whilst the cat girl started cleaning."One of us will need to stay and look after her whilst the other goes shopping.""I will stay.Mini you can go buy the things."He agreed and left.Now was the perfect time to go after my prey.I started looking for her and then I found her in the kitchen.She seemed to be humming some kind of song so she mostly likely hasn't heard me but with her super hearing who knows.I started sneaking up to her and then I hugged her from behind.She tensed up."Hey there beautiful.""What are you doing?""Have you ever had a boyfriend?"I ignored her question.Lets see if I can get her mad at me and then it would be much easier.(Btw imagine that you are a masochist and that Ohm is a sadist.)"Why should I answer that?""Because I was thinking of doing things with you."and then I pulled her tail and a moan came out of her mouth."Did you like that?"I continued doing the same thing and she continued moaning and sometimes a really quite meow would be heard.She was making me so hard."Please stop.""Why should I?It was my idea to kidnap someone so that makes you my pet."While I continued on playing with her tail I attacked her neck.I noticed that her legs were getting weak so I picked her up and started going to my room.

Your pov:

After I told moo everything I needed and my measurements then I went to the kitchen to wash the dishes.If I wanted to stay alive I had to do my work.Whilst cleaning I listened to moo and Ohm talking.Ohm said he wanted to stay but something seemed of.His voice was different.Then I stared humming so I could take my mind off things.I wasn't able to hear anything but myself humming.Then Ohm hugged me from behind and put his face in my neck."What are you doing?""Have you ever had a boyfriend?"His voice seemed different.It seemed dark and evil.He ignored my question so I decided to ignore his."Why should I answer that?"He was quiet for a few seconds and then he said "Because I was thinking of doing things with you."Then he pulled on my tail and a moan escaped from my mouth.It felt so good but I can't let him do this.I tried to fight it but he continued playing around with my tail.It felt so good but I had to make him stop."Please stop.""Why should I?It was my idea to kidnap someone so that makes you my pet."I was about to say something but he went higher up my tail and attacked my neck.He looked like he was trying not to leave hickeys .Soon my legs started getting weak so he picked me up and started going somewhere.I guessed we were going to his room.Once we arrived he threw me on his bed and I noticed that he was wearing his rabbit mask."Are you ready for some fun?"I didn't answer.This was wrong.We should do this.Someone please help.He started getting closer and closer but then he walked past me and went to his drawer.I thought that maybe he wasn't going to do anything but once I saw what he got out I knew that I was in big trouble.It was a blind fold and cuffs.He blind folded me first then he cuffed my hand and feet to his bed. (Lime part up ahead.Read at your own risk)

Ohms pov:

I threw her on my bed and then I looked at her.She seemed like she didn't care.Maybe she was trying not to show me how scared she is."Are you ready for some fun?"She looked at me.Her eyes seemed sad but who cares.She is my pet.I started walking closer to her and she started shaking.How amusing this was.I went to my drawer and she seemed relaxed.Maybe she fought I wouldn't do anything but I just needed a blind fold and some cuffs and my secret item.I blind folded her first and hen I cuffed her hands and legs on the corners of the bed.Then I returned to my drawer and got my secret item.I left on top of the drawer since I didn't need it now.Then I got rid of my mask and left it next to the bed.I got on the bed and started pulling Delirious's shirt up.I pulled high enough to reveal her breast."Please stop you don't need to do this.""I will go easy on you don't worry."I took off her bran and started sucking on one of her breast while my other hand massaged her free breast.She started moaning but I noticed that she was trying not to moan so what I did was to bite and suck on her breast.Her moans got louder and her tail started moving a little.I swapped breasts and started biting and sucking on the other one while my hand massaged her other breast.Then I got tired of the fore play and asked her"Are you a virgin."She didn't want to answer me so I stuck a finger in her clothed womanhood.She moaned so I continued going deeper and deeper and then I stopped.I asked her again whilst my finger was still in her."It doesn't matter to you does it?"She was right even if she was a virgin I was still going to do the same things.Then I started moving my finger at a really slow pace.I could see she wasn't pleased with me teasing her."Go faster.""Why should I listen to you?""Please go faster."Was she a maschonist?I am about to rape her and she seems to be enjoying it.I couldn't handle it anymore.I got my finger out of her and got off her an took all my clothes off and then I took her under wear off and I also took my special tool.I had a bunch of viabrators from other girl that I had kidnaped.I put the viabrator in her an I turned it on to the the first level.Then I told her "Suck on this."And I stuck my dick in her mouth.At first she didn't do anything so then I put my tongue in her core whilst the viabrators were still in thee.After that she started sucking.It felt so good.I haven't done this in so long.I thought that I should award her so I pushed the viabrators in her even more put them two levels higher and started licking her harder I also played withe her tail.She started moaning causing my viabrations on my dick making it feel better.Soon she came and I turned off the viabrators  but I left them in there without her knowing.I heard moo coming back home.So as fast as I could I dressed myself put my mask on and got (Y/N) out off the cuffes an I got the blind fold off.I got her out of my room and she went down stairs but before she did I threatend her."Tell anyone about this and I will kill you and anyone connected to you."She nodded and left to go to moo.

Your pov:

Thank god he finally stopped but I won't lie I actually liked it.I want more but I can't say that.He threatened me not to tell anyone otherwise he would kill me and anyone connected to me.I nodded and continued going to moo.I could hardly walk and once I saw moo I fell unconcience.