What is she?

Here is another part hope you enjoy and text me if for any thing you want me to improve on.

Your pov:

I woke up with a massive headache.I noticed that my hat was still on my head which was good but I was in a room I didn't recognise.Then I remmebred what had happened.My hands and legs were cuffed to the different sides of the bed.I continued to look around trying to see any way to escape the then door opened."I see your awake."I stayed silent.I stared into the eyes of the person."If you don't want to talk be my guest but the rest of the guys are not as nice and pationed as me."The other guys?How many is there."Bu the way the name is Vanoss and I am the leader of the gang.""Will you kill me?""So you can speak.I started thinking that you might be a mute however I can not answer your question."I continued to look at him.Judging by his apperance he looks strong and could possibly be a fast runner."So mind telling me your name?""Whats the point if your going to kill me.""Touche."He was a weird one.If it was someone else they would have most likely killed me by now."hey are you hungry.""No."and to prove me wrong my stomech started making noises."You know you don't need to lie to me right?""Vanoss is she awake yet?""Why don't you come in and find for yourself?"Then a guy with a pig mask came in.What is up with these people and their mask.So lame.The pig masked guy looked at me.I didn't like him.My cat sense were telling me to stay away from him.He started getting closer and closer."Stop!"He looked at me."Why should I stop?I just want to see whats under that hat.""Wildcat theres just going to be hair there just like any other person."I was hoping for something to happen so he could go away."When I hit her round the head I saw something weird.It looked like fur."Vanoss looked at me."Is there something your hidding.""Nothing."I started to panick.They can't find out that i'm a neko.Soon the guys with the pig mask who I believe is wildcat went to get everyone in the room."Why are you doing this?""Doimng what?""Why do you want to take of my hat?""You could be hiding something and also i'm curious."Soon a bunch of guys came in the room."Please don't take my hat off.""Sorry but you might have a tracking device hidden."I look at vanoss with puppy dog eyes begging.He started getting closer and closer.I started moving my head away from his hand sadly he reached and took of my hat.They all stared at me.

3rd person pov:

Once vanoss took the hat off everyone stared at the ears."Is there anything else your hiding?""Does it even matter?""What are you?"You looked at the person that asked that question and you saw baby blue eyes a hockey mask and a bright blue hoodie.It actually looked familiar.Then you remmeberd when you were little this boy pushed your hat off by accident and saw your ears.He was wearing a blue hoodie also he had a hockey mask in hand and his baby blue eyes were amazing.You guys were hanging out everyday until your parents learned that the boy knew your secret so you moved far away from him."Jonathan is that you?"The whole gang had turned around to look at him."Do you know who she is Delirious?"The said boy stayed quite trying to remmeber.

Delirious/Jonathan pov:

Once vanoss took off her hat she seemed familiar but I just couldn't put my finger on it.I asked her what she was and then she looked at me.She knew my real name.No one knew my real name even the gang."Do you know her Delirious?"Wildcat had asked me but I couldn't answer I was trying to remmeber who she was then I remmeberd."Your that girl from when we were little.""Yep."I looked at her beautiful blue eyes.She looked gorgeous."Now that you remmemberd me can you let me go.""Listen little girl even though he knows you doesn't mean that we would just let you go.""Can you at least get rid of the cufs.""Don't worry vanoss she won't escape."Vanoss hesitently took off the cufs."So (Y/N) what happened to yuor tail?""It's hidden under my clothes.""That must be uncomftarble.""It kinda is.""Okay I was thinking that one of us should stay and guard her so Delirious how about you do it since you know her?""I don't mind."The rest of guys didn't seem happy about the choice but they couldn't go against Vanoss orders."So (Y/N) follow me to your new room."She stood up from the bed and started following me.Once I took her to my room she looked around it."You still love blue?""Is there anything wrong with the color blue (Y/N)""No".She sat down on my bed."Be happy that your alive.""Gee thanks for being a friend.""Your the one that ditched me.""I didn't want to.My parents didn't like me hanging out with you so they took me far away from you.I wanted to stay."Once (Y/N) had dissapeared I was lonely.I never got to tell her my true feelings and since that day I promised myself to never fall in love.Well here we are on the same route as before at least this time she has to stay here.No one can take her away but judging by the other guys they also fell in love with her."Oh by the way you never answered my question.What are you?""I'm a neko.""A neko?""Half human half animal.""Can it be any animal?""Yes it can but i'm a cat and a dog.""How is that possible?""My mom is a cat and my dad is a dog.I'm one of the rare children that survived.""Survived?""Usually when two animals can't breed and thats the same with the nekos so when they do breed their children die.I am the only one that survived."I just looked at her.Her live sounds hard.