Tell me the truth!

Here is another part.I hope you enjoy as always and thanks for reading my story :)Also be ware this part is a lemon.Sexual things are happening so if you don't like it then dont read.

Delirious pov:

They took Cartoonz to his room until he woke up we wouldn't know what happened.What bullshit.I need to find (Y/N).Maybe if I look around I could find a clue.As I was moving the clothes aside I saw something.I picked it up and noticed it was Cartoonz phone.There was an unread message.As I was reading it I couldn't believe it.Cartoonz sold (Y/N) to someone.I didn't care for privacy anymore.I hacked the phone and started reading the messages they were giving each other.He was saying how nice she looked and the he couldn't wait to fuck her.I broke the phone out of anger.I need to find her and quick.As I head towards Cartoonz room to ask him I over hear him talking to someone.It's probably Moo or Vanoss since he was saying what had happened but I could tell he was lying.(Y/N) would never hurt someone just to run away.She would have used his pressure points to put him to sleep so he doesn't get hurt.Also she had OCD so she would never leave her clothes lying on the floor and they smell too much of Cartoonz.As I opened the door and look straight at  Cartoonz.I want the truth.The actual truth.

Your pov:

I was listening to the sounds around me.I hope the guys don't believe Cartoonz lies otherwise I'm as good as dead.At night I tried to rip the rope but it's to hard and with a guard coming to check up on me it's pretty hard.As I listen to the noises I hear someone come in the room.He was walking slow and heavy as if he was drunk.He stopped right in front of me.He crouched down and started touching my hair."Look at how cute you are.I don't know if I can wait for tonight.I just want to fuck you right now and right here but I guess I don't want anyone to see."He started kissing me.I couldn't breathe.I tried to pull away but his hand held me in place.He was stronger than me.As he pulled away I was finally able to breathe."I will make you moan my name.I won't let you rest.Not one second."I stayed quite hoping he would go away.This reminds of what happened with Ohm.It felt so good but yet I shouldn't have done that.He untied my hands from the pillar and took them both and started pulling me.I heard him open a door an close it.H tied my hands again but this time it was different.There was nothing behind me.I still couldn't see.There was no noise here.All I could hear was hm breathing.Then he took of my blindfold.In front of me stood a guy who looked a lot like Delirious."You know you are as beautiful as you were before.""We have met?""Good.So you can talk but it hurts that you have forgotten me.After you made my brother go through so much pain and yet you don't remember.""Your brother?"He got closer and closer and kissed me.His hand started massaging one of my breast.I started moaning but I didn't open my mouth.No way am I going to let him do what he wants.I would push him away if I could but hands are still tied.He pulled away from the kiss."Why don't you let me kiss you.Don't I look like the one you love?Is that not enough for you?"He pushed me on the ground hard and as i opened my mouth to protest he took the chance and kissed me pushed his tongue in my mouth.His hand returned back on to my breast and started pushing them down.It hurts but it feels good as well.I couldn't hold back anymore and started kissing him back.His other hand found his way to my pussy and started stroking it.I started moaning into the kiss.Soo much pleasure.I started getting wet.He pulled away from the kiss and started sucking on my neck."Ahhhh.""Does it feel good?What about right here?"He thrusted a finger inside of me.I could feel his finger through my clothes.He was going deeper and deeper.His other hand went to back entrance and he thrusted in there as well.As one hadn went in the other went out."Ahhh.Right there.Keep going."Then he stopped out of no where."I'm feeling kind of tired so why don't you do some of the work?"He attacked my neck again and his fingers were just standing still.I wanted more.I started rocking my hips.At first it was very uncomftarble but I don care.It felt too good.As it was hard to move on the floor I was going really slow.H flipped us over so I was riding his hands.It was easire to move now.I started going faster and faster until I felt something.He took his hands out and I satrted protesting."Look at how wet you are.I just can't wait to stick my penis in there.He untied my hands and threw me on the bed.He loomed over me and tore my top with my bra.Due to the cold air my nipples hardened.He attached his mouth to one and started sucking as hard as he could.My hands went down to his pants and started pulling them down.As they fell to his ankels he took them off with out taking his mouth of my nipple.Then he took of his boxers and his penis stood up straight.My hands started stroking it.He started moaning and the vibrations was sending pleasure througth my body.He took his mouth of my nipple and then he took of my short and under wear."Look at how wet you are.What should I do with you?""Hurry up.I need you.I want you.""You want what?""Your dick inside of me!"I shouted.He didn't wait anymore and thrusted into my back entrence.Hi didn't wait for me to tell him to go he just started going really fast.My masochist side took over and I started moaning again.His right hand went into my pussy and started scisorring me.At first it hurt due to me being a virgin but I enjoyed it.Soon I cumed all over his hand.He took it out an started liking his finger clean.Theb he took his penis out and put on of my legs on his shoulder.He thrusted deep into my pussy.I could see blood coming out.As he was thrusting he attacked my other nipple and his hand started massaging my clit.The pleasure was to much and I came again.He continued thrusting and went deeper and deeper.I felt like he was going rip me in half.Then he turned us around again so I was riding him.I went as fast as I could.My boons were bouncing right in front of his face so he too one and started playing with it."You know something?For your first time you are pretty good."I went down and kissed him.I could feel his penis twitching inside of me.I tried to pull out so he wouldn't orgasm inside of me but he grabbed my hips and force me full force on to his penis.He came inside of me and the force made me cum as well.My body started going down and as I was falling asleep I heard him say."You have an hour to rest and then we are going for round 2."