Chapter Seven

"Jace we need a plan." Clary said running to get her boyfriend in the garden. One of her best friends, Simon was the gardener and let her and Jace meet at night.

    "Clare, what is it?" He boyfriends blond locks selected the moon and made them look like strand of gold.

    "It's Alec."

    "I know. He's going to be forced to marry Aline."

    "He's not in love with her." Clary told him. Jace grabbed her shoulders, lovingly.

    "We all know that, babe."

    "But only I know who he loves, well at least has a very close eye on."Clary said, dragging her boyfriend further from the castle, in fear that someone would hear them.

    "Well, Izzy finally got a new seamstress, hand picked by Alec." Clary wiggled her eyebrows. A smirk appeared on his face.

    "Well? Who is she?"

    "He. Who is he."

    "What?" Then it hit Jace. His jaw dropped but he quickly closed it. "He never told me."

    "He thought you would hate him. Only Me, Izzy and one more person knows."

    "Why would he think i'd hate him?"

    "I don't know. Just shush your not supposed to know. When he tells you, just pretend you didn't know. Okay?" Jace nodded.

    "So who's this guy then?"

    "Magnus Bane."

    "We need to get them together then."

    "Teamwork!" They high fived, and finished planning how they would get the boys together.