The old man frowns at them both. “I have a question to ask you both.”

“Is there something wrong, Director?” Kelly asked.

“Is it Xavier Dominic? Did something happen?” Kyle jumped to conclusions.

“It is something to do more with Anastasia Dylan. She refuses to talk to Agent Taylor Hens. I want to know what exactly is your connection with the victim? From your report Kyle I see that you were in contact with her more than Kelly.”

Kyle nods in agreement. “Yes. I was.”

“Then you can probably get her to talk, right?”

Kyle nods again. “I think she’ll trust me to be able to talk freely.”

The director turns to Kelly. “I need you to get the Dylan’s here without any publicity notice. I don’t need you going out in public to clear the situation when you’re assigned to this case. Am I clear?”

“Crystal.”

“Alright then. I’ll start assigning agents to Ms. Dylan.”

            With the final arrangement they left. Kelly had Adam book her flight to Nevada with several other agents to escort her. Kyle just walks into the room where Anastasia has been for over five hours now.

            She doesn’t turn around when he enters the room. “I’ve been locked up before. This is what it feels like. Sitting in a chair, waiting for someone to let me out.” She turns around to face Kyle. “It’s as if I’m back in Xavier’s mansion.”

            “But you’re not. You’re here. You’re safe.”

            She shakes her head. “No one’s safe. You all believe in something that won’t come true. Xavier will come get me. When he does-” she turns around and looks up at the small camera. “I’ll be waiting for him.”

            “You won’t go back to him. It’s over, Anatasia. It’s all over.”

            She tilts her head to the side with a small smile plastered on her face. “It won’t be over until he’s dead.”

            Xavier Dominic sits on his solitary cell that they assigned him. The cell is small compared to the massive room he has in his mansion. All his thoughts are on Priscilla, his wife. Her pale skin that is so smooth beneath his fingers. Her eyes that are sunburst with green and blue. Her hair that falls down her shoulders with such a vibrant color of brown. Pricilla’s voice of an angel. The same voice that made him fall in love with her. His angel. His life. He will do anything to get her back even if he has to kill every single FBI member. He will get her back and when he does he will pleasure her with his body and feel the connection between the rhythms of his strokes. Her body beneath his as he caress every single curve she shows him.

            “Dominic, someone’s here to see you.” The guard snaps him out of his trans. He glares at the man that dares disturb his thoughts of his wife. The guard opens the cell and leads him to a door that has many booths behind it. A private booth is given to him and he comes face to face with a longtime friend and partner.

            “Hello, Thomas.”

            Thomas narrows his eyes in suspicion. “I would have thought that you would find a way out of jail. You always had a way of making the impossible happen.”

            “I still do. I just chose to stay here for the time being.”

            Thomas leans over to get more privacy with him. They both have similar facial features. It’s easy to conclude that they are related. “Why the hell would you kidnap Anastasia Dylan, a mere kid?”

            “Her name is Pricilla Dominic, she is my wife and you will show her respect. As for the latter, she chose to come with me. We fell in love. It’s perfectly natural.”

            “Xavier, you are in the deep end. How do you expect to win a case when she’ll proabably testify against you. What about the Andersons? When they find out that you’re the one that took their daughter they will aim for execution. A death sentence is not something to be taken lightly.”

            “Pricilla won’t testify. She’s my wife and I don’t care about what you have to do, but I want her by my side again. You got it? You know what happens when I don’t get what I want.”

            “You’re in Jail. Remember why? Because you kidnapped Anastasia Dylan. And you want her back? Have you lost your mind?”

            “She’s my wife.”

            “Xavier, you’re not thinking clearly. If you go near Anastasia Dylan and they see her fear, you can rest assure that she’ll have the jury by her side.”

            Xavier is sick of this talk he stands up with impatience. “Thomas if you don’t want to end up dead I suggest you work it out and represent me in court.”

            “I made a promise to Yena that I would watch over you.”

            He smiles with a sarcastic tease. “You always seem to forget that Yena was our beloved mother.”

            “She wasn’t a mother. She was a killer and you turned just like her.” Thomas stands up as well. He sighs. “I will do what I can, but you have to put a part in this.”

            Xavier walks away without much care in the world. He will get out of this. He just needs to plan how he will escape with his beautiful wife. He turns back to Thomas who’s watching him with suspicious eyes. “Farwell, Brother.” He gives Thomas a small taunting wave.

            Thomas Dominic will work for him, like good old times.