31 Flavours-Raspberry Sherbet

Firstly, I apologise tremendously for the incredibly late update.

Secondly, if someone could make a new book cover for this I'd be grateful.

Thirdly, if anyone knows anything about celebrities could you make suggestions for the character list.

Fourthly, please vote and please please comment.

Fifthly, well there was one but I've forgotten. Wait I remember, if anyone as eaten any interesting ice-cream flavours recently please tell me!

ENJOY

lolly x

~Adrian POV~

I waited for Lina, I knew she’d come to school since the school would phone home and inform her ‘guardians’ that she’d missed school.

If those b*stards have hurt my darling in anyway they’d be sorry. Elli told me that Connor was back. I can’t even; I just don’t know what to feel about that. He will be back, he will protect us, and he will bring with him problems, lots of problems!

Elli was standing with me, for the first time ever we were both waiting at the front door, waiting for Lina to come.

Elli was worried; Connor was arriving luggage and all tonight and expected to move in with us, would we let him? Would we have a choice?

A knock at the door broke me out of my confusing thoughts. I opened the door wide. Lina was late we needed to leave now so she doesn’t get a late slip.

“Hi” she said tentatively, she looked so beautiful, she always did, but today she had a fragile aura around her. What had her brothers done to her now? Her blond hair wasn’t its usual tidiness and her blue eyes were surrounded with purple circles.

“Can we get moving people, no one wants a detention, especially on a Friday!” Elli exclaimed

We all climbed into the car, as Lina strapped the seat belt over her I saw her flinch, biting down hard on her lip, probably to stop herself crying out in pain.

The b*stard had hurt her! I don’t care what she says anymore, she is staying with Elli and me. I just have to get her to tell Elli first! That’s not going to be easy, stupid stubborn girl!

We got to school, fortunately I didn’t have to pretend to pay attention today, Elli was so wrapped up in her thoughts. I know I should be worrying about why my sister’s so quiet, but today I’m too busy worrying about Lina, and am actually quite thankful for her silence.

There was no one in the courtyard as everyone had already entered the crumbling building known as our school.

I told Elli to go on to class without us, I knew this would annoy Lina, she’d couldn’t bare the thought of arriving in class late! I grabbed Lina’s hand and tugged her gently into the boy’s toilets. She looked shocked at my choice of venue.

“Lina, tell me what they did to you” I pleaded; I saw that she was going to refuse so I carried on.

“Please darling, I can see those things have harmed you, please, please, tell me” I needed to know. I couldn’t make the pain she obviously felt go away unless she told me what was wrong!

“Promise not to do anything rash if I tell you” obviously realising I wasn’t going to take no as an answer. She sounded quiet, broken, defeated. This was not my Lina, this wasn’t the strong girl I admired. These monsters had pushed too far this time. It was going to take a long time to fix her, but it would happen. I would make sure it would happen.

“I promise” my plan of attack was one I’d been working on for a while. I was all planned out. Definitely not rash!

She then told me, everything that b*stard had done to her, perhaps leaving out and sugar coating certain bits, but it was enough. They’re going to jail and she’s going to come and live with us. I don’t care how long it takes, it will happen.

“How about we skip school today” I saw she was going to protest…

“Come on, I’ll take you for an ice cream” Yeah ‘cos ice cream will fix everything!

--------------------

~Islina POV~

I was looking forward to seeing Bobby again; it felt like years since I’d seen his familiar face. Familiar, Bobby was incredibly familiar. I felt so comfortable around him, and those all knowing eyes. I just know I’ve seen them before!

It’s something I can ponder when Adrian isn’t about to blow up next to me.

I grabbed his hand, squeezing it lightly, a squeeze of support you might say.

He turned to me shocked that I was actually touching him, before grinning a grin that finally wasn’t the fake one he’s been wearing for a while, this was his heart stopping, teeth sparkling smile.

“Thanks” he murmured, feeling no need to be loud. Not wanting to interrupt the peace.

We entered the shop; Bobby was there, leaning over some luggage, which I’m guessing is his. Is he going on holiday? Is he moving?

“Hey Bobby” I said “Are you moving?”

---------------------------

Can anyone guess Bobby's secret identity?????????