31 Flavours-Peppermint Stick

• Dedicated to Hermione-for listening

~Bobby POV~

He what!?” I shouted in a seeping passion. She shrunk into her seat, cowering in fear. She mumbled her apopogy and with a quick wave good bye, scrambled out of the parlor.

Sh*t. I really stuffed that one up.

~Islina POV~

His violent and enraged outburst, snapped me back into reality. A sudden feeling of emotional whiplash burst into me as the once carefree feeling vanished into thin air and was replaced by a dubious and unsure feeling. He was just like the rest of the male population; lying, violent, losers. I’ve only ever trusted two guys in my life and one of them ran away from me. I was not willing to let another one in.

I looked outside and realized it was getting late and my brothers would not appreciate me staying out too long. I abruptly mumbled a goodbye -Not too sure if he actually understood what I was saying- and left with a promise to return tomorrow, I mean, a promise is a promise!

When I got home I hurried towards the garden, ducking under the living room window, just to make sure none of my ‘bros’ would see me sneaking in. With clammy hands I started climbing up the pear tree that leant over near my window, and crawled into my window, landing quietly in my room. Hopefully, I crossed my fingers; Bradley won’t come for any midnight entertainment.

 _________

I wake up to a buzzing sound that slightly annoyed me, but never the less signalized a very happy thing. I love going to school, I know that by this point I already sounded strange, and this is so not helping that image, but it gets me away from my brothers. Plus my two best friends, the twins, are in nearly all my classes. I slipped on my cheap bleached skinny jeans and a plain slightly stomach revealing loose shirt that I had bought at a department store for $5.

Slipping into my boots, I rushed down the stairs knowing that any form of food was reserved for my brothers. Not only that, but my school was a 45 minute walk away. I had no intention of walking that far, so I was grateful that the twins lived a few minutes away. That and they both had cars!

I arrived at their house, greeted by the familiar noises of pots crashing and all sorts of ungodly percussion noises. This was nothing to be worried about, it just meant that the twins were awake and in their normal ‘morning scramble’ to get to school on time.

Leaning in to turn the door know, the door swung open and I was greeted by the one and only attractive smirk of the weirdo we call Adrian. He was the only male I trusted. And he was incredibly gorgeous, but that was just a bonus.

“Hello beautiful, fancy a dance?” He mumbled as if reading my mind about the percussion thoughts.

Before I had time to answer him with a slightly teasing remark, Elli yanked Addy back by the hair.

“Hey, my hair’s sensitive, it has feelings too you know!” He whined as he tried to re-organize his hair in the messy tousle that it was normally in.

“No, Addy you killed your hair with the amount of gel you put on it.” His twin sister retorted snidely as she gave me a small smile.

“That’s not my fault; I gotta look good for all the foxy ladies” He sang as he wagged his eyebrows.

“Addy seriously, foxy ladies? You do realize this is no longer the 1950’s don’t you?” His sister demanded as she pushed past him towards me.

Something I might want to explain is that the twins are ‘new generation eternals.’ They have this incredible gift that allows them to live for as long as they want. They can pass this gift on, which was actually a gift from their parents when they decided they wanted to die. Confusing, I know.

“Now that, my little sister was an awesome few decades, the music, drugs, clothes. It was awesome.” Adrian chimed in a mellow voice. If you hadn’t already worked this out, Addy isn’t the brightest button in the box!

“Ok now listen to me, Little brother, firstly, I’m the eldest. Secondly, you need to go and get dressed. Thirdly I don’t care if you were sleeping in your birthday suit or not, when you answer the door you need to have pants on! Unless you want us” She gesture to me and herself “to call you Captain Underpants, in front of all your friends!” She exclaimed in exasperation. I muffled my laughter slightly. 

Whilst Addy was looking down and saw in fact that he was showing the world his ‘Tom and Jerry’ boxers, Elli and me rolled around in laughter, forgetting my attempts to muffle my fit of amusement.

Eventually though, after the twins managed to get dressed correctly, throw only a minimal amount of food at each other -you’d think for people as old as my parents, they’d be slightly more mature-, we were finally able set off in Elli’s Porsche for a fun day of school! NOT!

~Ellisabella POV~

After an exhausting ride, with Addy babbling mindlessly, we finally arrived at school. Our car was automatically swarmed with jocks and sluts who wanted to get a good glimpse of the ‘it’ people. Trevor – a douche bag jock- wrapped his arms around Lina’s waist as his hands travelled down south, if you know what I mean.

Of course I know what you mean, I’m you remember?

Oh just shush, so I can get on with the self commentary!

Lina cringed away and even though Clever Trevor doesn’t seem to realize her disgust, my wonderful brother steps in and saves the day! Yipee! Do note the slight amount of sarcasm.

My now fuming brother, unwrapped Trevor’s disgusting tentacles from around our innocent Lina’s waist. He then planted a decent punch on Trevor’s jaw in haste.

 That Rhymed! Waist, haste. Ya know?

Yeah! ‘Cos I’m just that cool! Now shut up and let me continue.

Then my darling twin, who’s had a crush on Lina for more years than I can be bothered to count, wraped his arms around her and starts stroking her hair, almost like he’s petting a frightened dog. She starts to relax, almost melting into his arms. He’s found his true love! It’s a shame she’s too blind to see, and ‘cos he’s a big funny chicken; it means I’m going to have to get them together. Sheesh, to think I thought this year would be easy!!

~Islina’s POV~

School was finally finished, another day in which all I can remember are leering faces, crude comments and even a few grabs here and there. I decided this would be my only chance to get to the ice cream parlor, as they only start to remember I live in the house when it turns dark and they start to get bored. Meaning; I’ve got an hour and a half to spare. Freedom!

This time, I have to remember to keep my guard up. Even if he makes me feel comfortable and safe, I will not start to relax! That’s right Lina, stay strong! I make my way in and the bell jingles incredibly loudly. I took a deep breath and plastered a half fake smile on my face. I mean I am excited; I’m getting free ice cream!!! Today I’m asking the question, today I’m in control!