31 Flavours-Coffee Candy

~Islina POV~

As I was walking home I started remembering the last time I felt safe. Before my twin had left. When we were called the ‘twins’ too.

When I got home I tried sneaking up the stairs, unfortunately my caring big brother was waiting for me.

“Islina, you wouldn’t by any chance be trying to sneak up the stairs without saying hello to your loving brother, would you?”

Loving brother my ass!

“Of course not Mitchell. I wouldn’t go upstairs without saying hello first to my darling brother”

“For that cheek, I think you deserve an extra book. Wait, you also deserve one from last night, you didn’t come home. Who were you wh*ring around with little sister?”

“Go fetch the oxford dictionary, the encyclopedia and the lord of the rings book, oh, and don’t expect any supper for the next week. That’ll teach you to whore off. You will come when I eat and spend the time lying at my feet and will do whatever your brother tells you to during each and every one of his meal times too. Inform him for me after your punishment. I will know if you don’t”.

I feel anger like I hadn’t felt in a long time. It was my darling brothers fault that I was a wh*re and it was only to one person. That person being: my second adoring brother.  Talking about Bradley, I can just imagine how much he’s going to enjoy my new punishment.

I went to fetch the books off the shelf and handed them to Mitch. He managed to get one at my face the corner of the dictionary scraping my cheek, one in my stomach and finally bull’s eye, one straight at my chest. Sheesh, never knew how much that could hurt!!

I dragged myself up the stairs and not even bothering to try and sneak past Bradley’s room went straight in. Surprise, surprise he had another one of his wh*res with him. Wow this makes me feel so special! He looked up when I entered and stared at my face in a mixture of disgust and lust.

“Go and get your face cleaned up whilst I finish off with her. You will then repay my past kindness by giving me a little show with her, I expect stripping, licking, kissing etc. Then she will leave and you and me will have our fun”.

I was about to turn to leave when I remembered Mitchell’s warning.

“Dearest brother?”

“What?” He growled angry at being interrupted.

“I am your slave now for every meal you eat for the foreseeable future”

“Darling, you will always be my slave. Be glad you get to spend more time in your master’s presence”

With that I turned on my heel and left. Whoop dee doo, I thought. What a fun night I’ll be having!

~Bobby POV~

After she left, I couldn’t help but think back to my own siblings. Wondering how they are now. The name that came to me, although I can’t remember how: the ‘twins’. Huh, it’s been a while since I heard that name.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Who is “Bobby”?  Is he Islina’s adored missing twin? Or is he the ‘twins’ older brother? Both where close to Lina, both made her feel safe. Which one is Bobby, and when will the other turn up?