Everything Will Be Okay

Bắt đầu từ đầu

(GUYS IF ONLY IS VEVO CERTIFIED!!! IT HAS 100M VIEWS!!! IM SO HAPPY FOR HER!!)
"Ben?!—BEN?!" She yelled. She jumped in the water. She started drowning. I swam to her and brought her out of the water. "Don't ever do that!" She said mad. "Whay? You can't swim? You live on isle" I said. "Ya with a barrier around it" she said. "And you still tried to save me" I told her. "Ya, and what do I get?! Soaking wet" she said angry. "And um, this fancy rock. Make a wish then throw it back in the lake" I said handing her the rock. She thought of something then threw it back in the lake angrily. I pur my jacket around her. "Mal look at me" I said placing my finger under her chin and turning her head to look at me. We both stared at each other for a while. She started leaning in and so did I. I finat made the move and kissed her. We broke apart and she rested her forehead on mine. I looked at her in the eyes but they turned a glowing green. I backed away. "Mal?" I asked scared. The glowing stopped
"BEN PLEASE HEL—" she yelled then her eyes started glowing again. "GUYS!! COME OUT!" I yelled and everyone came out of their hiding spots and ran to me. "What's going on??" Evie asked. "call FG right now!" I told her. She went to call her. "Tell her to use her magic to come here" I added. Mal fell to the ground. "Mal? Mal?" I asked. FG appeared. "What's going on?" She asked. She ran to me. "I don't know! I kissed and then her eyes started glowing green. Then they stopped them she yelled that she needed help from me then they started glowing green again. And now she just fell to the ground" I said panicking. Her body had purple magic floating around. "What's happening?!" Audrey asked. "Well it seems that Mal's good magic is winning. She should wake up and be back to normal in about a minute or two" FG explained. I knelt down and took her hand. I looked down and shut my eyes. I felt everyone kneel down too. Then all of a sudden I felt a pair of lips attach mine. My eyes flew open. It was Mal. I picked her up and spun her around kissing her. "I'm so glad you're ok" I told her, whispering. "Me too. I don't know what I would do without you" she replied. I put her down and kissed her. We broke apart and she smiled. She turned around and hugged everyone else. She finished hugging everyone then came back to my side. Mal gasped. We all looked at her. "What's wrong?" I asked. "We have that very important council meeting! Let's go we have to go!" She said taking my hand and started walking. "Oh yeah. But we're not going. I'm not really in the mood to. Plus I'm sure they would freak if they see you back in your purple hair" I said. "Fine. Oh ya, I forgot I was still in my original hair color" she said. "Mal please do not use magic for the next 24h. It can harm you. So stay in your purple hair and then you can change it tomorrow" FG said. "I actually like her purple hair" I said putting my arm around her. "Yeah well the kingdom doesn't" she replied.
Mal's POV
"Anyways... What do we do now?" Uma asked. "Well... Do you guys wanna stay here for a little while longer?" I asked my cast. "Sure" they replied. "Then let's go shopping!" I said excitedly. "Everyone in?" Ben asked. They nodded. "Ok we'll meet you guys at the bridge, just give Mal and I a second" Ben said. He waited for everyone to leave. "Yes, now some alone time" he said and brought me closer to him. He kissed me. I wrapped my legs around his waist. "I love you" he said. "I love you too" I replied. Our kisses were slow and long. We heard footsteps. We looked back. It was Ryan. He was just staring at us. "I, um, forgot my jacket..." He said awkwardly and picked it up. I unwrapped my legs from Ben's waist. I nodded. He walked away. "We'll finish this later" I whispered and winked. I started walking. "Wait up" he said and ran to me. He put his arm and my shoulders and I intertwined our hands. We walked silently, looking at the scenery. After a few minutes we arrived to the gang. "Ok, so who actually wants to come shopping? Because we only have 1 limo here and then the other one will only be here in 15 minutes" I said. "All of us. So we can just split us into 2" Jay said. "Ok then Ben and I will go with my cast in this limo. And the rest of you go in the limo that's coming" I said. "Sounds good. So we'll meet you at the mall. But which mall?" Evie asked. "The big one" I replied. "Yay! I love that one" she said. I laughed. We got into the car. The ride was so far quiet. I got a text message. I opened my phone and looked who it was from. It was from Belle. I looked at it and tears started falling from my eyes. "Dove what's wrong?" Jordan asked. Ben looked at me. "Baby, what happened?" He asked. I showed him the text. He started having tears in his eyes.  "He was such a nice man. I only met him once" I cried. "What happened sweety?" Kali asked. "My g-grandfather died" Ben said.

Hey guys! I finally updated!! Sorry it took so long! Hope you like it!

#ripCarrieFisher 💔😭

*didn't proof read*