Chapter 24

Ezra was sleeping as he recalled memories when he was captured.

  He remembered the way Tarkin would slap him on the head, Vader's force manipulation and Kallus helping him.

  Ezra wanted Kanan. To know that his Dad would be surrounded by his family if he dies. Ezra couldn't take that when Kanan explained what he went through when he thought Ezra was dead.

  Ezra sensed Kallus talking to Zeb as they fought. It was a bad argument Ezra could tell but he was too tired.

  Ezra wanted to sleep but he knew he needed to stay awake. He needed too.

  -------------

  "Ezra needs to stay with us! He could be in danger by himself!" Zeb said and clenched his fists.

  Kallus was trying to explain to Zeb that Ezra should stay at the ship with him while Kallus went to find the cure but Zeb didn't let him finish.

  "Listen you imbecile! I-" Kallus was cut off and Zeb yelled as Kallus was gonna punch him.

  "Ezra needs to-" Zeb was stopped by Kallus who punched him.

  Kallus actually punched him....not bad for a small man.

  "I was going to say you should stay with Ezra while I looked for the cure! We only have a week left!" Kallus said and Zeb stayed quiet.

  Kallus got angry but he never hit anyone, but it's Zeb, someone's bound to hit him by now.

  "Oh, that doesn't too bad." Zeb said and Kallus went back to Ezra and gave him to Zeb who carried him.

  "Ezra your going to be with Zeb. We're splitting up so Zeb will stay with you while I find the cure." Kallus said and Ezra smiled painfully.

  "Stay safe...." Ezra said and it sounded alot more raspy. "Take care." Kallus said and watched as they walked away.

  He would not let Ezra die.

-------------------

Kanan meditated far away on a hill away from the base. He wanted to calm down yet he couldn't. He kept thinking of Ezra, his son who could die...for sure if they don't find the cure.

  Kanan was meditating until he sensed danger, like a vision.

  Kanan couldn't see anything but he sensed everything. He sensed death, and an ambush.

   Except he heard a name that, he just somehow, belonged to a bad man. Who would very much like to kill one person who joined the Rebellion....Kallus.

--------------------

  Kanan made sure he was alone in the empty med-bay then waited for his Master.

  He planned on talking to her and earlier he asked to talk later on after everyone was asleep.

  Kanan waited until he saw his Master's blue form. Kanan felt am old feeling of safety when he saw his Master. He always felt safe with her.

  "Caleb, is everything okay?" His old Master asked and Kanan frowned.

  "No, I had a vision. I sensed death and an ambush and I heard one name." Kanan said worriedly. "What was it?" Depa asked and Kanan chewed his lower lip.

    "Falvin Maron Kallus." Kanan said and Depa frowned. "Who's that?" Depa asked.

    "The person who did the ambush, I just know but....." Kanan stopped and Depa worried for her son.

  "What is it my son?" Depa asked and Kanan made a face that something else Depa couldn't place.

      "It's Kallus's father."

-------------------

  I updated! Sorry if I don't update my other books I wanted to do this one and I want to say that thank so much for everything!

  354 votes! 41 followers! I'm so grateful to have you!

  Sorry if ya expected another chapter, I just fixed mistakes in here and I'll update Tuesday!