He was cornered.

Gleefully his opponent had charged at him, with his sword.

The whole crowd was tensed, waiting to see what happened.

Then at the last minute, Jason actually ripped the sword from his opponents grasp, just pulling with his two hands, spun around, and held the point to their throat.

They were looking down the blade with crossed eyes. Quickly afterwards they had surrendered.

Jason was walking up the stairs now, pumping his fist.

Piper handed him his glasses.

"Good job."

"I knew you'd win." Thalia congratulated him.

"Is Leo back yet?"

"No."

Speaking of the devil, Leo and the girl, Calypso walked in the doors at that moment.

Shortly afterward they were followed by Mr. Brunner who I guess hadn't found them before he went back inside.

Everyone was looking at them with curiosity, and everyone noticed their clasped hands.

They headed up the steps, but were stopped by their principals, Mr. D and Mr. Kronos.

They looked like they were getting chewed out.

Finally they headed back to us.

"Leo!" Piper tackled him with a hug.

Jason stood by watching, looking relieved.

Calypso looked a little awkward, but was still clasping Leo's hand.

Thalia slapped Leo on the shoulder, scolding him for being stupid.

Leo rubbed his shoulder and said "Guys, this is Calypso."

She said hello, and then looked around out our friend group. Her eyes widened in shock when she saw Percy.

"Calypso..." He said a bit uneasily, "It's good to see you."

"Percy... you too."

They awkwardly hugged.

"Percy? Are you okay?"

"Yeah. I'm a lot better these days."

"Good. I'm glad."

Jason looked at Calypso with suspicion.

"What happened out there Leo?"

"Well, I met Sunshine last summer. Sorry I didn't tell you guys about her. We met at the park and started talking to each other... but she couldn't see me because of her dad. Today is the first time I've seen her in a while. And now... she can see me. Her dad's in jail."

"That's great Leo!" Piper looked at him with a smile.

Jason looked less suspicious of Calypso.

"I'm glad you're okay man."

"Hey don't get all sentimental with me!"

Leo punched Jason on the shoulder for fun, but Jason didn't even budge.

"Oww!!! Dude!"

Jason shrugged non-apologetically. "Can't help it if I have more muscles than you."

Leo glared at him.

"So what did Mr. D say to you?"

"Oh he just chewed us out, said don't ever do that again, yada yada."

Thalia whistled.

"You got off lucky."

"Yep."

Leo and Calypso sat next to each other and held hands, and we all watched the rest of the tournament.

The score board now read

Goode: 25
Titans: 22
Giants: 27
Jupiter: 24

We were second place barely, but at least we had beaten the Titans.

"All right! The Giants are now in the lead, followed by Goode, Jupiter, and Titan High! Good job today everyone! Tomorrow is the two on two fights, and finally on the third day Capture the Flag where you pick your teams! Go home and get some rest. Don't get killed between now and tomorrow. Okay good night!"

That was the announcer, Apollo speaking.

Everyone filed onto the buses, which were a little cramped and smelly from everyone.

I looked out the window, at the purple, pink, gold, red, colors of the sunset that spread out across the sky. I hoped I was ready for tomorrow.

AN

So wow, finally on day two! XD Day one has lasted like 5 chapters? I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas. 🎄!!! I hope 2017 will be much better than 2016...
I've already made resolutions...
To speak my mind more, and don't be afraid of what other people think.

I hope it won't go to like do it for one day and forget. Sigh....
Let's try to have a good year guys!

Yours in demigodishness, and all that. Peace out!
🎊🎉🙃