Chapter 28

Annabeth's POV
"So how was it?"

A voice came out of nowhere, making me jump.

"Don't do that!"

Piper lay smirking on my bed. Then she jumped off.

"Come on! You have to tell me what she said!"

"Hm.. Well..."

"Annabeth..."

"I don't know... Should I tell you?"

"Annabeth! Come on!"

I laughed.

"Alright fine. We went to this little coffee shop. We sat down. She said that she used to have a crush on Percy but was willing to let him go. Percy always didn't get the hint."

"That's all? I thought it'd be a threat against you!"

"Then she told me info about Percy and such."

"Wow..."

Pipers tan face was shocked.

"Yep."

Her face lit up suddenly.
"Guess what?"

"Hm?"

"Jason and I are taking a trip to Rome over Spring Break!"

"That's great." I smiled at her. "Will your dad and his parents let you go though?"

"My dad... He's usually busy and I'm just going to go anyways. Jason... His parents are both dead, actually he doesn't really know his dad, just that he's some kinda big business man."

"Okay then."

"Yep. I'm pretty excited. Oh crap! I have to go! Jason was taking me on a date tonight!"

"Well good luck!" I called after her as she ran out of the room.

I sat on my bed and looked out the window.

My warm breath made the window fog up, and I drew a smiley face in the fog.

It was a chilly night, and I could see all of the city lights. No stars though.

Then I got another knock on my door.

I opened it up, and standing on the other side was Thalia.

"Hiya."

"Heya yourself Annabeth."

"So what can I help you with?" I questioned.

"Well... we haven't talked in a few weeks, and I was wondering if you wanted to have a movie night? "

"Hm. Sure. Why not? My room or yours?"

"Yours? Mines... a bit messy you could say."

"Mkay..." I raised one of my eyebrows at her. "What movies did you pick out?"

"Sharknado, Star Wars, Mulan, not a big selection, just the first movies I grabbed off the shelf."

"Nice selection, I'm in for some quality entertainment huh?"

"Yup." Thalia shoved past me and jumped on my bed.

"Hey! I just made that this morning!"

"Too late." she shrugged.

I grabbed some pajamas and changed. It was owl printed fuzzy pants and a random t-shirt.

Thalia was wearing pajama pants with little lightning bolts on them and a Led Zeppelin shirt.