Questions.

*4 months later*

You've met with Ethan continuously throughout the past 4 months, doing the same thing. Drinking and smoking. You've seen Ethan change, he's not as... social anymore, he only talks to you. He never goes out like he did, he doesn't seem to want anything other than alcohol, drugs and me. You can't tell whether to feel flattered or totally overwhelmed. He's got his own dealer now, he's becoming you. You've seen his mannerisms change, he gets anxious when he hasn't got drugs with him, you know it's manifesting into an addiction. Ethan and Grayson don't get along anymore since he was caught, you feel largely to blame but Ethan always tells you otherwise. Grayson completely lost all hope and respect for Ethan after he caught onto what he was doing with Me. Grayson doesn't like me either, he made that very clear, he knows Ethan's changed and I'm to blame. I can't tell whether Ethan's who I want him to be, but he's who I've created and for some reason, although he's changed I still want every piece of him.
It's now been 5 months since you both met and Ethan said he wanted to take you up to the peak again for a 'special' night or at least that's
What he said over text.

You begin to start to get ready for tonight, you decided to dress up. You pick out your high waisted ripped mom jeans, with a black boob tube top and black heels.
You created a rose gold and nude cut crease with winged eye makeup to compliment your long full lashes. You applied a slight contour to your cheeks, nose, forehead and jawline along with a nude matte lip. You had light beach wave curls in your hair which lightly hung across your shoulders and back.
You applied some accessories such as a few rose gold rings and vintage rose gold rim nonprescriptive glasses.
You grab your black leather backpack and slide in your packet of cigarettes and a bottle of champagne.
You tighten your heels and begin to make your way down to the garage where you were to meet Ethan.

"5 months" Ethan said as you walked toward him with a smile on his face.

"You know it," you said releasing a laugh and giving him a hug before you jumped into the passenger seat.

You plug the song *Single by The Neighbourhood* in the aux. You continue to listen to it until you arrived at the peak.

You finally reach the peak and slide the car door open before jumping out.

Ethan grabs his beanie and slides it on top of his head before coming to sit down next to you.

You look at him and smile as he places his arm across your shoulders, whilst you both watch the slow descent of the candy-floss skies on the city.

"Feels weird," he said

"What does" you reply

"That we've known each other for 5 months," Ethan says looking down to you.

"It's been a while," you say resting your head against Ethan's chest.

"We've changed a lot," Ethan said looking back out towards the view.

"Is that a bad thing?" you ask curiously as you place your hand on his thigh.

"Apparently so," Ethan said as he pulls out your bottle of champagne from your bag, and pops the cork from it.

You frown as you watch him disregard his last comment and take a sip from the bottle. You grab the bottle from his hands before saying.

"Why is it bad" you question further. Hoping that he'll open up further about his home life and relationship with Grayson.

"I don't think it is" he replied dodging the answer you wanted to here

"Who does then?" you continue to question

Ethan looks at you before taking another sip from the bottle, furthermore ignoring your question.

You look at him then back out onto the view. You keep replaying his answer back in your head trying to figure out the answer.

You both continued to sit and watch the sun-kissed view over the next two hours, whilst laughing and enjoying each other's company.

"Char," he said

"mhmm" you replied

"I wanna ask you something," he said beginning to look flustered

"Okay" you reply frowning your face at him, in anticipation.

"I wanna be your man," he said looking over to you

You pause as a smile breaks out onto your face. 

"That's not a question," you say playfully nudging him.

He leans over and pulls you in with a smile on his face.

"Do you wanna be my girl?" he asked whilst kissing you on the forehead.

Your smile engulfs you face as you nod and say

"Yeah" 

You lean in to give him a kiss

"Worth the wait" he replied as he leaned on top of and continues to kiss you.

You both lay on your back, continuing to point out the cluster of stars shaken across the sky.

Ethan turned silent for a moment before he rolled on his side and looked at you.

"My parents," he said abruptly

"huh" you replied confused

"Parent" He corrected himself

"My mum doesn't like my change," he said sitting up, answering the question you asked earlier.

"why? what do you mean" you continue to ask still trying to store all the information

"I was supposed to be leaving for New Jersey with Grayson in a few weeks to go spend Christmas with my family" Ethan continued

"yeah" you reply as you encourage him to finish

"Grayson told them about what we were doing, he found out about the drinking, smoking, the drugs" he continued as the colour began to drain from his face

"My mums have refused me to come home. They don't want to see me until I change" he replied looking upset

"You're not alone," you say looking at him.
"I'm not going home anytime soon"

He looks at you, eyes welling up. 

You grab his head and place in your chest before you whisper into his ear

"In order to find your way, you have to get lost" 

you stroke his hair before continuing, 

"And whilst I was lost... I found you"