Relax.

You lay yourself by the pool in the centre of the white block complex, your sketch book flattened on the floor by your side as you lay back and soak up the sun in your black bikini. 

You can hear Ethan's whisky voice again as you slowly peel your eyes open and glance over your right shoulder, your eyes met by his glistening smile.

"Hey" Ethan says as he lifts your legs in the air and slides himself underneath, gently laying them back on his lap.

"Hi" you reply with an expression of confusion and a giggle of laughter. You catch him glance over to your sketch book.

"You draw?" he says reaching over to the book

"rough copies" you say as you grab it out of his hands
"Anyway why did you come down?" you question trying to change the subject.

"I saw you, thought I'd come down and say hi" Ethan said with a cheeky smile.
"Thought it would be nice to get to know my new neighbour"

"You really don't want to get to know me" you say trying to avoid the question. "Anyway where's Grayson?" You ask

"gray is getting ready to meet a girl he's been talking to since summer" Ethan replies with a laugh. "seeing as I'm lacking company tonight, why don't you come round?" he says flustered

You heart starts to beat, causing a clammy sensation over your body.

"come over for what?" You reply sternly, gaining the sense that Ethan is fluent in 'girl talk'.

Ethan laughs before he answers you

"food and thats it." he replies. "I'm not one of those boys Charlie"

You smile.

"just checking" you reply with raised eyebrows. "now move yourself, and i'll see you later" you say shifting him from underneath your legs.

"yeah" he replied with a whisp of air as he stood up from underneath you "come for 9" he says as he walks back towards his apartment, across the complex.

You lay back on your sun lounger with a smile spread across your face. Listening to the distant sounds surrounding you as you replay his whisky voice pronouncing your name 'Charlie' through your head.

***

You slide on a pair of ripped denim shorts from American apparel and a white wrap off the shoulder crop top to match your nails. You let your long beach waved, blonde hair flow loosely down your back as it compliments your figure. You apply nude eyeshadow and and a small wing onto your eyes, leaving your peach fuzzed freckled skin alone. You had beautiful long thick eyelashes which shaped your deep blue eyes, a main feature of yours. With that you contoured under your jaw and temples and a little under the cheek bone to give your face definition. You pick up your leather back pack which conveniently hid your cigarettes and gently rested it with one strap over your shoulder as you make your way towards Ethan's apartment.

You knock three times like a soft beat on Ethan's door.

"you look nice" Ethan said as he opened the door.

"thank you" you reply with your cheeks blushed. "hair looks nice" you say with a laugh as you pinch at his blue streak.

Ethan smiles as he shuts the door behind you. "I got pizza"