Surprise.

*2 weeks later*

You are about to jump in the shower but, you are interrupted by a text from Ethan.

iMessage 4.36pm
E- meet me in the parking lot at 8, we're heading up the hills x

Your eyes ponder over every word and your heart begins to beat rapidly. You start to imagine the night ahead of you.

"hmm" you say with a whispy laugh.

You place the phone back on the counter and turn on the blue tooth speakers as you play Your Soul by Forrest and slide the shower door open.

You press yourself up against the wall as you watch the water speckles glide down the glass panel. You hair clinging to your back, infused with a tropical scent. You reach your finger out toward the droplets as you analyse every curve and reflection. You liked to look at the small things, you found it calming.

***

You threw on an off the shoulder crop top and a pair of high waisted jeans along with your white airforce 1's. You brush through you long blond hair and slide on a pandora ring. You grab your leather back pack with your cigarettes and start to head down to the parking lot.

As you open the door into the parking lot you can see Ethan standing next to his jeep looking down at his phone. You walk up and give him a hug from behind.

"Hey E" you say as you look up at him

"Charlie" he says smiling back down to you.
"Get in the car I've got a surprise.

You look at him with a curious smirk before you both climb into the front seats dropping both your back packs in the back seat.

You drive up the small windy roads of the hills listening to Rae Sremmurd and catch Ethan glancing over at you.

"What you looking at" you say blushing.

"Nothing" he replied with a smile looking you up and down.

You turn away shaking your head with a flattering smile plastered across your face.

"We're here, back at our famous spot" he said with a laugh and dropping the gears into park.

You watch him jump out the car excitedly and grab both your bags for you. He walks round to you and hands you your bag. You grab it hesitantly and stare at him confused.

"Whats up with you today" you ask

Ethan grabs your hand and dragged you to the edge where he laid out a blanket for the both of you to sit on.

You can feel your heart beat faster as you feel the urge to kiss him. You were so fixated on the thought of his presence and the atmosphere he brought with him. You compared him to a storm, but not ones you run from, but the ones you chase, the ones that leave you with an ecstatic buzz, that good kinda storm.

You sit down, overlooking the city and pull out a cigarette from your bag.

"You're still smoking" Ethan said sternly.

"Ethan" you say aggravated. "It doesn't change over 2 weeks" 

"Just throw them away" he said staring at the cigarette

"Just shut up" you say tucking your knees in and resting your arm on top of them as you inhale another breath of toxic fumes.

"Alright" Ethan says leaning into his bag and pulling out a packet of his own cigarettes before lighting one up.

"Wait what the fuck Ethan, how did yo-" you are interrupted

"I bought them" He replied with a satisfied smirk.

You stare at the cigarette in anger and flick it out of his hand. He looks down to the cigarette on the floor then back up to you.

"Ok then" he replied leaning over and flicking your cigarette out of your hand.

"Ethan!" You yell annoyed

"Chill out." he replied staring at you.

You can feel an urge of irritation erupt from within you.

"Do you want your surprise?" he said tugging at his bag.

You frown at him as you pull out another cigarette.

You watch as he leans into his rucksack and pulls out a ziplock bag.

"Ethan" You say looking at the bag in disbelief

"It's weed" he replied with an impressed smirk

"No shit" You question grabbing the bag from his grip.

You look up at him in shock before he flicks the cigarette out of your hand once more.

"Do this instead". he said with raised eyebrows

"Where did you get this?" you question, disregarding your cigarette.

"A guy" he said resting his arm across your shoulder. 

You look up at him, as you feel the heat radiate off of his big muscular arms.

"What guy?" you question further, adapting to his playful aura.

He shrugs at you with a smirk.

"Crazy" you reply releasing a laugh of disbelief, whilst shaking your head.

he looks up at you and smirks, as he begins to grind and layout the weed across the filter sheets.

"I'm transforming you, you understand how much of a bad influence I am" you say laughing

"I don't mind, I prefer your influence." he said handing you your joint.

You can sense your feelings kicking in as you begin to adjust to what Ethan said. You can feel the two of you becoming more attached to one another, day by day, you can't tell if its a crush kinda thing but It's a good feeling.