A Second Chance: Chapter 3

Start from the beginning

 I began smiling, and I knew that revenge would be the best solution. I wanted Natasha to feel my pain, inflicted over, and over again.  Obviously people can't time travel, but at least I had some pretty good dreams at night to think about instead of those horrific nightmares.

 I hopped out of the shower and  began getting ready to meet my Pyschic Janelle, who would hopefully boost up the remainder of confidence I had, maybe even make me laugh at her ridiculous fortunes. Sliding into some tight black jeans with a nice blouse, I stood in the mirror and smiled, where I could see wrinkles already beginning to form. I stopped smiling to make them go away, but they were just creases on my face. 

 I didn't have to go very far for this physic she was only down the street from me. My neighbour Rayna told me that she was a great physic and can do powerful healing… whatever that means. I was really hoping this wasn't a bogus show for more extra money.

 As I walked into the tiny, narrow spaced shop the bell above my head rung in a loud chimed sound, making my hands rise to my ears. However, the room was just magnificent. My eyes began to wander all across the room, amazed by what I was seeing.

 There were shelves filled with different objects, and gold treasuries. It was very dim, but LED lights were appearing from each and every corner. Curtains hung around the entire small room, which I assumed was the lobby and then there was a big oak door leading to the back room which held the crystal ball.

 I stood there patiently awaiting for Janelle to come out, but instead a petite small blonde walked out sobbing. She didn't even acknowledge my presence and walked out.

 Um…. what did this lady do?

 "Ah, Paulina walk into my little office."

 Janelles soft toned voice echoed through out the room.

 I walked slowly afraid of what I was about to endure.

  "Don't be scared, I'm not some evil witch or anything."

She began laughing, and the room once again echoed her laugh. 

 I quickly walked towards her "office" and closed the door behind me. The room was even smaller than the lobby, and held a big oak table, with a small crystal ball, with two chairs opposite at the table.

 Janelle sat on the opposing side, with her long black hair, and piercing blue eyes she looked like a gypsy goddess. She had dark black eyeliner which spread around her eyes, and a shadowy look about her. 

 She seemed mysterious, yet intriguing. 

 "Your afraid I presume?"

Her hand lightly glided over the ball while still staring into my eyes. 

 "I've never been to one of these places before…" I said calmly while gulping in a bit of fear.

 "Well, my dear I can tell a lot about you already." Her eyes began twitching, and slowly went back to normal.

 "You've been humiliated your entire life, seeking for understandment, maybe even rejoice. But most of all revenge. These three emotions boil within your body. Do I stand correct?" 

 My jaw dropped down, how had she guess this?

 "Um… possibly" I remained calm once again.

 "I feel like I am reliving every moment, all the tears and disgrace from when you came home every night. The thoughts, the deadly thoughts you think about. The harm you wanted to do, tried to do…" She continued on.

 I began to stand up, tears welding in my eyes.

 "Are you going to tell me about my life about the pain I endured from the past, or are you going to tell me something good about the future. I don't want your sympathy from my past, I want to get over it." I shouted.