A Second Chance: Chapter 3

Authors Note;

Hi everyone, I have not uploaded a story in so long! I am terribly sorry for the long wait, I have been busy with so many different things, and gahhh. Just so many stuff. I want to thank all my supporters, and my new fans - welcome. I am going to be creating another story also, so look out for that! <3 Enjoy this story is about to get rollin! Keep on voting, and keep on reading thank you <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 3 

The next few weeks became a haze to me. Days passed  by as they were nothing, and nights were lonely, and long. I called into work saying that I needed a month's worth of vacation, Mr. Willox agreed. I couldn't stand up right, and my heart was racing. I had lost my golden opportunity to be what I wanted the most, and not only that my nightmares continuously haunted me.

 I decided to go see a fortune teller, how cliche. I knew they always took more money and gave you some bullshit fortune, but right now I could use a few lies to help boost what was left of my confidence. If it still existed somewhere deep inside of me…

 I got up off my bed which I had been lounging on for the past few weeks, and brushed my greasy, frizzy, hair. I definitely needed a shower before I left this place. I hopped in letting the hot water stream down my back, as the steam covered the entire room. I felt so relaxed, and soon everything around me became so surreal as I got lost into my thoughts once more.

-flash back-

I ran through my front door, covered in ketchup, and mustard as it was thrown all over me. I could feel tears welding into my eyes, as I stepped into my house. I couldn't bear it any longer, the tormenting, and the pain. I saw my Mom down the hall in the kitchen humming, and singing happily. Only if she knew how many times that I've been tormented..

"Mom?"

 I called from the front room as I made my way through the house slowly reaching the kitchen

"There you are my darling!"

She shouted with smiles, as she approached me and acknowledged the ketchup, and mustard stains all over my clothes, and in my hair.

"What happened?!" She shouted, as she ran to the sink to clean me up.

 "Just a regular day of high school Mom, nothing new…" I mumbled.

"Have you even tried to report Natasha? She could get into serious trouble Paulina, why aren't you reporting her?"

Really Mom? Tattle telling? Great that can be added on to my so famous reputation.

"I'd rather not add a tattle tell to my reputation mom. You know, it's so far pretty popular in all of the school. I mean everyone knows who I am…" I said stubbornly.

 Everyone knew who I was. I mean, I was Natasha's victim, and the school laughing stock. 

"Well my Paulina," She pulled my hair back as she scrubbed my shirt and pants for the stains to fade, "You are stronger than that. Don't let some girl break your happiness, you are way stronger than that."

She smiled confidently, yet the stains were not getting out. "

 Go get changed, and wipe those tears up. You will never cry again for this girl, do you hear me?" 

 -Flash back End-

It was more easier said than done. Four entire years of torture, not to mention elementary school. I couldn't even add up the amount of years of torture I suffered from this one girl. I knew it couldn't be reality, but what if I had that ONE chance to go back in time, and just change everything?