LOVE is hard when your SUPERNATURAL [10]

Replay: Was I a hypocrite?

Start:

"Lorell hold up!" Roxcyde shouted from the other end of the pathway, this whole morning I've being trying so hard to ignore him because I was still totally embarrassed about last nights encounter. "I'm in a hurry!" I yell back picking up my paste, "Oh no you don't" I could hear his footsteps speeding up behind me and it only made me walk faster. It got to the point where we were both running full on, with him just steps behind me I didn't exactly know where to go. I continued to run down the path, my breathing rigid, I'm so lucky I ran in the mornings or else I would have stopped a long time ago. Stealing a glance at the back of me I saw Roxcyde slowing down and out of breath but I kept going, no point in stopping now. "Tired huh!?" I shouted as I continued running down the path.

I hadn't noticed I was no longer on a path until I nearly slipped on the muddy ground. I stopped and looked around me; I was completely surrounded by trees, how hadn't I noticed this? I looked back the way I had supposedly come from but came face to face with more trees. "Lorell!" I heard Roxcyde's voice, but it sounded distant, almost inaudible. I spun round looking round me, trees, trees and more trees was all my eyes could see, it was starting to really stress me out. And to make mattes worse the bloody trees look all the same not even a branch nor bark out of place. "Roxcyde!" I shout my words echoing loudly. I waited for an answer but none came. "Shit," I muttered, o.k. which way did I come? I turned to my right, then to my left, behind me and then in front of me,

"Damn!" I shouted frustrated, I don't even know which way I had come from. I closed my tightly, part from anger and part from me being a total idiot and not watching where the hell I was going. My eyes snapped open at the sounds of screaming people and crackling. . . . . . . .fire? I grasped and turned round until my eyes landed on the monster it's self. My heart felt as if it were in my throat as I watched the tall trees covered in monster sized flames, I stumbled back a few steps not wanting to anywhere near the fire,

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!" I screamed as a big tree came crashing down on my left side. I turned quickly and ran in the opposite direction my heart pumping way to fast for me to get enough respiration through my lungs. I could still hear distant screams and although I was running in the opposite direction of the fire, it felt as though I was running into it. "Help!" I screamed as I continued to run, the temperature around me got warmer, and it wasn't from my body heat get hotter from running. Sweat beaded down from my temple, I was started to get even hotter, it was as if I was standing right next to the fire it's self. Exhausted I stopped to take a breather; I mean I was well away from the fire, right? Although it doesn't feel like it.

I looked behind me; all I could see now was flames and black smoke. "Help!" I screamed again, "Anybody hel-," I cut off unable to finish my plea for help as my lungs inhaled smoke. I coughed and coughed and coughed to the point where I thought I was about to cough out one of my lungs through my mouth. Tears ran down my face from the partly from the smoke and partly from how scared I was. Still coughing I made a turn to run again but came face to face with fire; quickly I turned the other way but more flames. Now I was completely surrounded by flames. Now's probably the time to really scream for my life.

Roxcyde's POV (minutes before)

"Tired huh?" Lorell yelled as she kept on running, man that girl can run, never thought a girl would ever be able to outrun me, well not any normal girl. I just stood on the l path trying to catch my breath watching the beautiful figure slowly begin to disappear into the woods. Oh shit not the woods. I took off on a sprint now, "Lorell!" I yelled, I stopped once I was at the start of the woods, "Lorell, stay where you are these woods are not normal!" I shouted hoping to god she could still hear me, these bloody woods have a knack for blocking out sound from those who are in them.

"Roxcyde!" I heard Lorell shout, sounding frustrated and confused. "Lorell!" I yelled again, but no answer, I looked around me towards the main buildings which were just around the corner; it would take me at least five minutes to run there and grab some help, "Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!" Her scream rung out loudly echoing loud enough to be heard on the other side of campus. "Here goes." I muttered before running into the woods in search for the Damsel in distress.

As immediately as I entered the woods I started to hear voices

"Your lonely,", "All alone", "I'm sorry to say your family has died of a terrible incident you are all on your own now,"

I couldn't stop the tears that ran down my face it was terrible hearing the voices talk my deepest darkest fears. That's why I hate these bloody woods they take you darkest fear from out of your body and projects it in a way that would have you wanting to be dead at the end or if not that badly depressed. I continued a solid sprint but as I caught a glimpse of dead bodies lying on the ground lifelessly I couldn't help but stop. My heart stopped as I stared down at each one of my family's bodies.

I shut my eyes tightly breathing in evenly and started to remind myself this is all not real, it's the woods, not real, slowly I opened my eyes and they were gone. "Bloody hell," I muttered and continued on to find Lorell.

How far had that girl run into these bloody woods?

Lorell's POV

"Help! Help! Somebody!" tears ran down my face, sweat beaded down my forehead and under my breast, I was trapped in a ring of fire with no escape, what a great way to die huh? I dropped to my knees to exhausted and the smoke was really starting to choke me now. Thoughts started to run through my head, where the hell was Roxcyde? I don't want to die? Why me? Why now?

"Lorell!" my head snapped up at the sound of Roxcyde's voice, he was just on the outside of the ring of fire, I'll never be able to admit to him that I was relieved to see him before I was gone. I was too exhausted to move now, "Lorell," Roxcyde was now in front of me, he grabbed hold of my shoulders and started shaking me, "Lorell focus this is no-," his words were cut off as I blacked out for a second but came back, my vision cleared enough to make out his face, it was so hot, "Did I ever mention my biggest fears is fire," my raspy voice spoke my last words before I was totally gone.

----------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the overdued upload.

But here is chapter ten and hope you like it! :)

Vote and comment!! :)

Gabrielle.