LOVE is hard when you are SUPERNATURAL [2]

Chapter Two:

Replay: I stayed stiff and frozen not trusting myself, I started to panic as he leaned over closing the space between our lips.

Start:

His lips landed on mine not quite moving yet just touching, his arms tightened around me, just kiss him, my mind said. I was about to give in until we heard, "Who in the world!!" he let me go making me fall flat on my butt, we both turned towards the door and there stood red face and all Helena in her pyjamas and looking over her shoulder Mike. "What happened here?" she asked looking round the room. The room was a total mess...o.k. maybe mess isn't the right word more like it was trashed. The desk lying broken in half on the ground, papers all over the floor, big holes in the walls almost showing the other side and also the blood stains Roxcyde had left on the floor from spitting. "Well....uh...um," Roxcyde stuttered for words as I got up trying to come up with an excuse. "It was my fault," I blurted for no reason what so ever. I think? Helena looked at me searching my face for the truth, then she turned her gaze to Roxcyde with the same look on her face. "Yeah it was her fault," Roxcyde said. Unbelievable. Why did I even bother? Stupid jerk. "No actually it wasn't my fault it was his," I jerked my finger towards him, while giving an innocent looked to Helena. "No it was her's," Roxcyde whined, which made me start to laugh. Roxcyde turned to me and glared, "What are you laughing at?" he said. "You, your such a baby," I laughed more "No it was her's," I mimicked him in a whiney voice. "Shut. Up. Witch." That cut all my laughter. I faced him "Stop. Calling. Me. That." He smirked crossing his arms then said, "Oh I'm sorry witch.....oh crap there I go again, my mistake," I could feel tingles running through my body signalling I was about to use my powers. I raised my hands. "It doesn't matte-..," Helena started but I rudely cut her off, "Yes your mistake," sending blast from my hands, Roxcyde went flying into the already broken desk. I was walking towards him about to do more damage when suddenly my power recoiled back into my body and I was face flat on the ground, I could feel a force so strong holding me in place, the only thing I could move was my head. I looked forward and saw Roxcyde was in the same position I was in. He caught me looking then glared. We glared at each other until a pair of fluffy white slippers stepped in cutting off our gazes. "You both are very childish," Helena spoke anger filling her voice, "Do you see the mess you's have made, this room looks like a zoo," "Oh gee you haven't noticed," I muttered under my breath hopping she wouldn't hear it. "Stand up the both of you's," the force disappeared, "Hurry up!" she shouted. Hastily both of us got off the ground and stood on the opposite side of her. She stared straight ahead as she spoke. "Lorell, you mother warned me about you, you're just like your grandma also your sis-," she cut off letting out a fake cough then continued, "but maybe ten times worse," whatever. "I-," I began, "No, you listen, no speaking, your been here for about over six hours or more and already your in trouble," she scoffed and shook her head like shaking off a bad memory. Roxcyde and I stayed silent looking round the messed up room. "Alright," Helena spoke clapping her hands together, "You's will both be put in isolation site, and you will wear keepers bracelets," what the hell is she talking about? "Helena please-," Roxcyde started "No!" she shouted and was gone.

* * *

"This is your entire fault!" Roxcyde shouted. We were in a small dorm on the other side of the school; it's called the isolation site, let me break it down for you, no electronics, meaning no communication, no listening to music, no television, pretty much no nothing. "What!" I shout back, "Do you need me to spell it out for you?" he replied, "Maybe you should cause I don't speak ape shit!" I yell taking off my black chucks. We were both in the same room which contained two medium size beds, two bed side tables with lamps, one desk and one window. I was feeling really exhausted, turning away from his furious stare I walked to my bed and laid down. I stared at the big thick black bracelet that clung to my left wrist, it's called a keepers bracelet because it some how stops you from using your powers or so called special abilities. "Stupid bracelet," I whispered. I closed my eyes bout to drift off to sleep when I felt pressure on the end of the bed, I ignored it, I was sure who it was since it was only us two in the room. To think I could have just ignored him was a mistake, I felt his hand slowly rub up my leg, butterflies started in my stomach, I rolled on my side so that he wasn't touching me any more, but he still sat there. I'm not sure if he did anything else because I suddenly fell into unconsciousness.

Roxcyde's POV

Damn! She fell a sleep, I was trying to seduce her not put her to sleep, damn why doesn't she just rip my ego apart. I look down at her, her perfect smooth heart shaped face, her piercing bright coloured hazel eyes, her hourglass figure , her honey coloured curly hair, it was hard to not look at her without thinking about her as her twin sister.

* * *

I could feel water dripping on my face but I kept my eyes closed, to lazy to move. It stated to get worse more drips were coming faster. Annoyed I opened my eyes to see what it is, and looming over me was none other than Roxcyde Winter holding a jug of water. "Rise and shine lollypop," he said cheerfully, steadily holding the jug in place. "Don't. You. Dare." I was about to say when water filled my mouth chocking me. I rolled of the bed falling to the ground with a loud thud. I was coughing so hard I thought I might puke one off my lungs out. "Hahahaha, you should have seen your face," Roxcyde was laughing his butt off rolling around on the ground like a dog, "You....are....going...to....pay," I said struggling for air; I don't think he heard because he was still laughing loudly on the floor. I slowly stood up pulling off my soaked hoddie and throwing it on the ground. Roxcyde was still on the ground slowly getting to his knees. "To bad your wea-," he cut himself off once he looked up at me, I was soaked down to my white singlet and through my white singlet you could see my blue superman bra. I know I should be use to people looking at me like that because of experience but standing here in my singlet and pants while he scans my body with those killer green eyes I felt butterflies fluttering in my stomach uncontrollably. "Ah-em," I coughed making him meet my eyes...and is that drool I see on the corner of his mouth.

--------------------

Thanks for reading..(: