LOVE is hard when your SUPERNATURAL [3]

Chapter three:

Replay: "Ah-em," I coughed making him meet my eyes...and is that drool I see on the corner of his mouth.

Start:

"Wha-what?" he stuttered, looking me in the eyes. His face was totally dazed, not that I can blame him, all guys use to look at me but I only had my eyes on one guy and that was Jamie O'Brien.... "Jamie!" I shout, then I start searching for my blackberry. I was supposed to call him to confirm that I made it safely. I was to busy trying to find my phone that I forgot it got confiscated with the rest of the electronics I had. "Shit," I muttered, I'll bet that when I get my phone back it will have at least five missed calls. Jamie is like an over protective boyfriend, we've been friends since first grade, he's sweet, cool, hot, smart has a smoking body that will make you melt. His hair is a dirty blonde, shoulder length and curly, he has the most beautiful Safire eyes mixed with greenish grey. "Who's Jamie?" I turned round to see Roxcyde sitting on the end of my bed back to his jerky self. "No one you need to know." I stated turning away from him and walking towards my cupboard to get my uniform out. After having a long hot shower and shoving on my uniform which is a short navy high skirt with a white plain top with the school logo on it and a school jumper, I didn't see Roxcyde, I guess he went to class already, I gathered all my books and hurried out the door towards my first class.

Damn! I can't believe it, I'm lost once again, I gotta say this school is so confusing I'm sure I've past that maple tree like five times already. I made a turn hoping to find someone to help me find the science block, but no such luck no one was in sight. This was no use, all the buildings looked the same I would never get to class on time, so instead I rested on a small green bench by an awesome garden I discovered while getting lost. I sat there thinking about nothing really.......I closed my eyes loving the warm heat from the sun on my face, then I started having the day dreams again, it was horrible. She looked exactly like me except she had dark brown eyes, she was trapped in a dungeon screaming helplessly for somebody to help her, she reached out with one hand towards me looking straight in my eyes, and whispered help. I jerked out of the day dream; it was so vivid that it actually looked like she could see me; the day dream was getting clearer, which scared me.

"Lorell! Lorell!" someone yelled. I looked up to a concern looking Mike; he was standing right in front of me, and beside him was a cute looking girl about my height with straight long black hair, grey eyes, a tiny figure and a oval shaped face. "Hi Mike," I said shaking off the memory of the day dream. "Hey Lorell, you okay?" he asked sitting next to me on the bench. "Yeah I'm fine," I said reassuring him with a small smile. "Alright, well anyway this is Lucy Dime, who is your room mate," I looked at the girl again and she smiled sweetly at me while holding her hand out for me to shake. I shook her hand, and I got to say, she may look small but in that one grip I felt how strong she was. "Hi, Lor-," I started but was cut off by Lucy, "Lorell, I know, well practically everybody knows," then she giggled and turned red noticing she had just rudely cut me off. "Sorry, it's just that I get nervous when I meet new people," she continued, she is so cute. "It's alright I'm like that as well," I lied, hopping she would believe me, "That's not true, I can tell when your lying, it's my gift," damn! How embarrassing. "O.k o.k maybe I don't get that nervous around new people, but I do a little," I said holding my thumb and forefinger a bit apart. She just shrugged and said "If you say so," I can tell we are going to be great friends. "Anyway, did you just miss your first class?" Mike asked changing the subject. I thought about lying then thought again, Lucy would know if I'm lying. "Yeah," was my reply, but he obviously wanted me to elaborate, I sighed "Fine I got lost,' I mumbled, pretending to rub my nose. "Are you serious, you know you could have asked somebody?" Mike said laughing a little, "Yeah but-," "Well, well, well, who do we have here?" you have got to be kidding me! my mind screamed I turned around to see the one and only snot face Roxcyde, oh and hell no, and his pose things one and things two. "And what the hell do you want," I asked standing up and facing them. "Wait do you know this girl?" things one hissed in discuss, which made Roxcyde smirk. Jerk. "Calm down, Porsche, Mercedes, we don't want to be nasty to her on her first day do we?" so there named after cars, "Oh yes we do," Porsche said glaring at me and running her hand slowly up Roxcyde's arm. I sized her up while pulling my sleeves back up to my elbows, pretending I was about to hit her, but really wasn't because I was already in deep shit. "You can try," I spat, she stepped forward so that we were almost chest to chest, and said "Bring it, witch," she whispered, and with that I punched her closed fist in the nose. She went falling to the ground holding her now bleeding nose, but Roxcyde caught her before she hit the ground, I didn't give her any time to stand up, my anger was boiling hot and I was out of control. I pounced on her and started hitting her, I was about to go for my third punch when I was suddenly being lifted off of her and into the bench, I saw things two step in front of Porsche as Mercedes helped her sister up, although Porsche had a blood splattered face, a bruised cheek, and a black eye you could still tell she was glaring at me. I looked around me for Mike or Lucy, and to my surprise Mike was missing, well might as well make the most of this fight I thought. I got off the bench readying myself, Roxcyde stood in the middle of us, holding both his arms wide out, "Lorell," was all he said, but I could tell it meant back off, which I was not about to do, things two held their hands up towards me, ready to hit me, "Carmen, Shya, you do not need to do this it's over," Roxcyde said walking towards Porsche and checking her injuries, Carmen and Shya hesitated thinking about weather they should listen to him, "No, looked what she did to me, get her!" Porsche shouted, they seemed to have made up there minds because I felt a stab of pain on my left arm as I went flying into the garden. I looked at my left arm and saw a long cut from my shoulder to my elbow. I stood up and dust the dirt off my ass; I could feel blood dripping down my arm, I glared at Carmen and Shya who had there arms crossed over their chest. "Aww is Lorell going to cry," Carmen said wiping fake tears away, "Keep talking and I'm going to slap that smirk right off your plastic face," I said walking towards them, Carmen's brows came together as she digested my reply, "Ha, what are you going to do we could throw you into a wall, before you could even lay a hand on one of us," Shya said sticking up for her sister. I looked down at the bracelet, if only I could find a way to take it off....... "Poor witc-," Carmen started but Roxcyde interrupted "Carmen no!" it was to late I although she did not finish the word I heard her loud and clear.

My body started vibrating with energy, I could feel my power just underneath the surface of my skin, something....like a barrier was holding it back but it was weak enough for me to break it, I found the weakest point of the barrier and thrust my power against it, as I hoped for it shattered and the bracelet fell off my hand. My eyes changed, I looked up at them with the most wicked smile ever that will make witches look like armatures. "Impossible," Roxcyde whispered, but I ignored him and kept staring at Carmen's shocked face. "Now what was that about me laying a hand on you?" I asked but never gave her a chance to answer because I sent force like shields her way; she sky rocketed through the air and into a tree trunk. Ouch. She threw up her hand and cut right across my left cheek under my eye, "Bound," I whispered, and in a matter of seconds roots from the ground wrapped around her whole body holding her to the ground. Good, just where I want you.

-----------------------------------------

thanx for reading (: