LOVE is hard when your SUPERNATURAL [4]

Chapter four:

Replay: "Bound," I whispered, and in a matter of seconds roots from the ground wrapped around her whole body holding her to the ground. Good, just where I want you.

Start:

I strode toward her, her sister now with her trying to pull the roots off her, but it was no use. I was a few steps away from them when I was grabbed around the waist by big smooth arms. The arms pulled me against a chest, feeling the warmth rush up my back made me hesitate, but only for second, "Let. Me. Go Roxcyde," I tried struggling out of his grip, but he only tightened his arms, by now there was no space left between our bodies, my heart rate speed up, I could feel him grow hard which didn't help with my breathing. He must have noticed that I had felt him because his arms loosened around me, but it was enough for me to get out of. I slipped past and out of his arms but then was shoved to the ground by a force I would never forget. "What is all this nonsense?!" Helena yelled I moved my head to the side and saw Roxcyde next to me in the same position; it reminded me of yesterday night. "Well would anyone care to explain?!" Helena continued loudly, I looked up and was surprised to see we were surrounded by students, some looking amused while others worried. "If no one is going to tell me what happen, then I'll punish all of you's, including the one's that were watching," groans erupted out from the students as the scattered off in different directions. "It was Lorell," Carmen hissed still trapped by the roots. I was about to defend myself, but Helena beat me to it, "Lorell in my office, as well as Roxcyde, I have a feeling you were part of this mess, and you four twins go to the nurse," with that she was gone.

* * * *

Me and Roxcyde sat side by side quietly watching and waiting for Helena to speak. She sat across from us just starring, we both cringed away from her eyes, they were almost pitch black. Finally about what seemed like three whole minutes she spoke. "You's just can't keep out of trouble can you's," it was more a statement than a question, but Roxcyde being the idiot he is answered, "Well actually no," Helena glanced him then said "Did I ask you to speak? What I just said was a rhetorical question, did you not know that?" it took all my will power not to crack up laughing at him, he was turning red, that will teach him I thought smugly. "And Lorell, you surprise me, you broke Roxcyde's score, he only started making trouble on his second week of school, but you, you have only been here for almost two days and your already in deep shit," did she just say shit? "You're the total opposite of your twin sist-," she abruptly cut herself off and looked at Roxcyde, was she about to say twin sister? I looked at Roxcyde too and saw his face grow pale, what was going on? Both of them continued to stare at each other while I grew impatient wanting to know what was wrong. "Look you both are acting really weird right now, but could you please tell me what is going on!" I shout "And what this thing about me being the total opposite of my twin sister, because I know that you were about to say that," I think? Roxcyde shook his head as if he and Helena were having a private conversation, as if Helena sensed that I was about to demand a explanation she spoke, "You have no need to shout in my office, and I was actually going to say you're the total opposite of Twin Sister Marry, who happens to be the opposite of you" bullshit. Was my only thought as those words left her mouth, I mean come on who would call there daughter Twin Sister Marry, bullshit, she's lying and was not planning on telling me, I guess I'm going to have to find out the rough way. "Anyway back to the mess at hand.......something that would make you both become friends," she said "Good luck with finding a solution I will never be friends with this butt head," Roxcyde muttered, I let it go, but I was going to get him back for the "butt head" thing. She sighed dramatically before continuing "Oh I have a brilliant idea," she smiled evilly, then rummaged through her desk dram and pulled out what looked to be silver steal hand cuffs as thick as three of my fingers placed together. "You have got to be kidding me," I said shocked once I figured out what she was thinking of doing with them.

* * * *

"Well it's time you met the gang!" it has been only a day since Helena cuffed us together, and man do I feel like strangling Roxcyde some times. We trudged towards the cafeteria, people stared as we got our food, I heard whispers saying "she is the bomb" "she kicked the quintuplet's asses yesterday without using any powers" "I heard she has a temper." We walked towards a table filled with kids, I was hopping for something more private but this was better than being alone with Roxcyde. At the table were three guys, and two girls. They watched as we approached their table and sat down. No one said a word they all just stared with opened mouths, one girl even had slow tears run down her face, she was a small petite girl, blonde hair, blue eyes, oval face, she looked away as she realized I was looking at her tears. The other girl was pretty as well, brown long straight hair, brown eyes, small round face, her skin was a nice tan colour I would definitely kill for, I hate my light colour skin, it's nearly tan but every time I stay in the sun for a tan, I turn pink, not very appealing if you ask me. "Hey guys, I want you all to meet Lorell," Roxcyde spoke breaking the awkward silence, they all muttered a "Hi," then went back to staring at me, they didn't even blink, "Lorell, these three guys are Syberuis, Jye and Lock, Syberuis and Jye are brothers and Lock there is my baby brother believe it or not." He rushed on. Syberuis and Jye were both blonde heads, blue eyes and they had the quarterback body. I looked at Lock; he didn't look anything like Roxcyde, whom had dirty blonde hair, green eyes, but he was just as hot and cute. He has a muscular face but flawless at the same time, his eyes is a dark shade of chocolate brown; he's the same build as Roxcyde, broad shoulders, hard muscular biceps, rock hard abs you could see under tight shirts, but he was a bit shorter, he has pitch black shoulder length hair making him look like a hot rebel. "Well....Lorell if you finished checking out my baby bro, I would like to introduce the girls," I snapped my gaze, he had a smirk on his face, I blushed a little and looked down at my untouched food. "O.k. these lovely ladies are Magic, the blond head, Starlar the brown head and Wisdom the red head but she's not here right now," The three girls gave me a small smile which I happily returned.

Lunch was fine, once the awkward silence was filled by Jye's inappropriate burp, everyone started talking, the girls seemed to be happier and they asked me question like what was you school like or what are your powers, I didn't mind answering, they were all a friendly bunch and funny, but Syberuis was the only one who didn't say a word, I would catch him glance at me then look away, sadness in his eyes, but why? I was so going to find out. "Come on Ell, time for your bedtime," Roxcyde spoke, sounding just like my father when he use to tell me it was time to sleep, but of course I was only little. "Shut up," I said trying not to laugh. We walked back to our isolation site talking, it was comfortable, and Roxcyde wasn't actually a bad guy, that's if you wait patiently for his jerkiness to fade away. "So Ell...," "Lorell," I corrected him, "So Ell why is it you came to this school?" why did I even bother? I sighed before answering him, "Well, I sort of got into a fight.....smashed some kids.....a few ended up in hospital, and maybe they still are.......story went around......principle found out, which is my mother......got expelled.....and bam here I am," I said the last part sarcastically. I was remembering the fight that I didn't even noticed that Roxcyde had stopped walking, until I felt the chain jerk me to a stop, I turned around to see what was wrong with him, he had his mouth hanging open, wide shocked eyes, some of his got in to his face which made him look like a cute school boy uniform. "What?" I asked, he closed his mouth and just shook his head smiling then continued walking.

We made it to our room, I felt exhausted, "I need to take a shower," I said and looked down at the hand cuffs, how the hell is that going to happen? I thought, "Me too," was all Roxcyde said blushing a bit and looking at the hand cuffs as well, "Yeah but how?" this made him look up and look at me with a evil smile, his eyes scanned my body as if he knew how we could shower, "No way in hell I am going in the shower with you," I said backing up a bit away from him, he started unbuttoning his shirt revealing his stone hard abs, "What the hell are you doing!" I practically screamed, he still had the evil smile on and took a step toward me, his shirt was don the floor now, I went to take another step back but he caught me around the waist, our bodies moulding together perfectly, I pushed against his hard chest, trying to ignore the smooth feel of it go to my head, he tightened his grip, "Why don't we go take a shower," with that he pulled me over his shoulder and headed towards the shower.......

--------------------------

thanxs for reading (: