LOVE is hard when your SUPERNATURAL [9]

Replay:The uneasy feelings felt more intense at this thought but I still pushed it aside.

Isn't this want I wanted?

Start:

After talking with Jamie, catching up on news and other things we set off to our dorms. It seems their was no more dorm rooms ready for him so he is using mine, well mine and Lucy's, since I'm still in isolation with Roxcyde. I entered my room slowly and quietly hoping Roxcyde would be asleep. Relief washed over me as I stepped into the dark silent room. I squinted into the dark room enough to see a lump under the covers of his bed spread. He was already sleeping? I quietly tip-toed to the bathroom, on the way there picked up my toiletry bag and towel. I was so going to go for a shower, I was still covered in mud and other icky unnameable things. Nakedly stepping under the hot steamy water I scrubbed myself with my favourite body wash, a fruity delight from Victorious secrets. I was just about to rinse the shampoo out of my hair when I heard "Oh you are even more beautiful naked," I grasped and relaxedly tried to cover my body. "Roxcyde get out of here!" I shout looking round the small bathroom, but my eyes saw no other person. Damn he was using that invisible shit. "Being able to become invisible has it's advantages," he said, and I could swear I felt a hand lightly brush my back. I turned quickly shoved what I was hoping was Roxcyde, my hands connected with a chest, then I heard a bang as his back connected with the wall of the shower, I quickly stepped out of the shower heading towards my towel, but was caught around the waist and back under the warm water. Why does this always seem to start in the bathroom? Behind me I could feel Roxcyde's body against mine, luckily he still hand his pants on or I wouldn't have been able to resist him. I covered my private part as much as I could, but I didn't bother with my boobs since he has already seen them I thought, which got me thinking that I sounded like a slut. I felt him kiss the back of my neck slowly and long, my body shiver, sensations overwhelming me, his hands moved up my torso stopping just under my breast, my eyes rolled shut as he bit the side of my neck. "Lorell?" we both froze as we heard the front door open, "Lorell?" the voice called out, I instantly recognise the voice, but what was he doing here? I shoved away from Roxcyde making sure he couldn't see the front of my body, I heard him grunt as I slipped on a towel. Slowly I opened the bathroom door just a crack to see Jamie just as he was ten minutes ago, I turned back to Roxcyde who was still under the running water he was staring at me as if he never heard Jamie's voice, I snapped my fingers bringing him back to reality, "Stay here," I mouthed before stepping out into the room, Jamie's back was to me, he was staring at something on my bedside table, "Jamie," he whipped around startled, almost dropping the photo frame that he had me, which still had the crack on it that Laylar had done. "Couldn't sleep?" I asked, he shook his head, laying down the photo frame on my bed. I watched as he fiddled with the hem of his shirt, he was nervous about something, because he would always do that out of habit if he were. Tightening my towel around my body I walked towards him, "Is there something wrong duckie?" I was a few steps in front of him when he spoke, "No don't come near me I'm pretty sure you won't like me after you hear what I have to say," that stopped me in my tracks, what could make him so nervous not to want me near him, but I got to say he was acting kind of weird when we spoke he would always look away from my gaze as if not wanting me to find out something. "Jamie-," "I lost my virginity," he whispered, I stared wide eyed at him, "but I was drunk and a bit high, and I was missing you so much Loriebear, please don't end what we have, " he continued, every word rushed out of his mouth, but some how I wasn't even hearing them all I could think about was the good feeling rushing through me I didn't know why but I kind of felt good that he told me, it mad me feel guilty in a way, the other half of me felt pain, betrayal and loss and I couldn't help that side of me from coming out. "Lorie-" "Why!" I yell "Why Jamie? Who was it!?" he flinched as I yelled and took a step back, "I was drunk, and it doesn't matter who it was it was a big mistake, please Lorell listen I never mean-" "Who. Was. It?" I asked anger racing through my veins, he signed "Maddie-" "Maddie Hales!" I shout furious at this point, how could he have slept with Maddie, out of all the girls at my old high school he slept with Maddie Hales, "I know it was a mistake!" he yelled back, "YOU SLEPT WITH MY BEST FRIEND!!!!," I shout shoving him hard against is chest, he stumbled backwards hitting into the bedside table, he tried to regain his balance but before he could I pushed him again, he went stumbling to the ground as well as the lamp, it smashed loudly as it connected with the ground, my breathing was ragged I could feel my body start to vibrate, "What the hell are you two doing!" my body stiffening entirely as I heard Roxcyde shout, I knew exactly where he was standing. I watched Jamie turn to Roxcyde who was probably wrapped in a towel half naked, Jamie turned his gaze back to me, all the anger in me deflated as I saw betrayal in his eyes. He stood slowly brushing pieces of glass off of him, we were face to face, staring, he looked back over at Roxcyde then back towards me, his eyebrows creasing together, "You are such a hypocrite," he said glaring at me, "This is different," I whispered, all the fight had gone out of me, he shoved pass me with a look of hate just before heading out the door he looked back at me, "I guess we aren't so different after all." . Gone. "What was that all about?" Roxcyde asked, but all I could hear in my head was "Hypocrite".

Was I a hypocrite?

---------------------------------------------------

Hey guys/gals!!! thanx for reading,, don't be shy to leave a comment or a vote!!!! :)

i love hearing feed back it helps me out alot,, !!!

.Gabrielle. x