Chanyeol pulled Baekhyun's face closer to his, their lips almost touching.

"Chan! Dude, I heard you got the shit knoc-"

Jongin stopped at the doorway and just stared at Chanyeol and Baekhyun.

Chanyeol quickly pushed Baekhyun off his lap without a thought, sending him crashing to the floor and yelling out in pain.

"Chanyeol, are you serious?!" Baekhyun snapped, sitting up and gripping his wrist. A sharp pain coursed through his arm whenever he tried to move it.

Chanyeol ignored him.

"Hey, Jongin. What are you doing here?"

"I came to congratulate you on getting your ass kicked.. but it looks like you already started the party." Jongin raised his eyebrow and looked down at Baekhyun.

"Baekhyun? Nah, we were talking."

"Just talking?"

Chanyeol nodded.

"With him on your lap?"

He nodded again.

"With your shirt off."

Chanyeol looked down and realized his shirt was still off and facepalmed.

"Okay, Jongin. It isn't what it looks like. My shirt is off because there was blood on it, and I was cleaning it, and Baekhyun was on my lap because he tripped, and I just happened to catch him."

Jongin knew that Chanyeol was full of crap and just rolled his eyes.

"Whatever you say, Chanyeol. Well then, I'll leave you two alone too... Wash Chanyeol's shirt." Jongin smirked and shut the door behind him as he left.

Chanyeol turned around and extended his hand to help up Baekhyun.

"Sorry Baekkie, I got scared when someone opened the door. I thought it, Mr. Shim."

Baekhyun smacked his hand away and glared up at him.

"Whatever, Chanyeol, you dropped me after you saw that it was Jongin." Baekhyun stood up using his one right hand to help him up and winced when his other hand smacked against the bed.

"Are you hurt? Did you hurt yourself?" Chanyeol gripped Baekhyun's shoulders.

"Don't even try to act like you're concerned. Could you not touch me? Move."

Chanyeol stayed put, and Baekhyun pulled away, going around him and leaving without a word.

--

Baekhyun had walked back to the office and asked Mr. Shim to call his mom back and explains that he hurt his hand.

As Baekhyun is waiting for his mom out by the gates, he pulls out his phone and texts Kyungsoo.

To: Kyung ;P

I'm going to get an x-ray. I think Chanyeol broke my hand.. >:( I'll explain it all later when you come over.

Right as Baekhyun's mom pulled up to the gates, Baekhyun heard his phone 'ping!'

He waited until he got in the car and drove off to look at it.

To: Baekhyun

HE BROKE YOUR HAND?! WHAT A JERK! Forget everything I said about him, Baek. Me meeting Jongin SOOO is not worth it!

Baekhyun smiled and slipped his phone into his pocket. He looked over at his mother, who had a worry line across her forehead.

"Baekhyun... You punched that boy?"