CB 1

Byun Baek Hyun had a grumpy start to his day.Five Minutes. He had been at school for five minutes, and he had already been trampled by giddy girls that were heading toward a growing crowd.

"Baek, are you okay?" A familiar voice asked

BaekHyun looked up to see his best friend, Kyungsoo, reaching out his hand to assist him.

"Yeah, I'm fine." What's going on? "Why are all these people gathered here?" BaekHyun muttered to himself as he wiped his hand on his khakis.

"A transfer student!" "I think his name is Park something."

BaekHyun sighed and began walking to their first-period class. "Wait, Baek!" "Aren't you the least bit curious as to what he looks like?"

"No?... You know I don't like to get mixed up with new people." "I'm perfectly fine with just you and Sehun."

"But what if he's a real cutie?" Kyngsoo wiggled his eyebrows, and Baekhyun just glared.

"Come to Onnnn, Baek!" Kyungsoo huffed, "You're so boring!"

Baek wrinkled his nose as they neared the classroom. BaekHyun wasn't surprised to find that only Kyungsoo, their teacher, Mr. Cho, and himself were there. When there are new students, everyone and their mother gather around to meet them.

"Ahh, boys." Mr. Cho clapped his hands, which startled Baek Hyun and made him jump. Baekhyun sat down next to Kyungsoo.

"You're here rather early." "Are you not up for joining the excitement of a new student?"

BaekHyun snorted. "It is just a new student!" We get them all the time. "It isn't like our school is THAT small, so I don't get the big deal about one more new person."

"You know, Mr. Byun, I think you are just scared of meeting new people."

"He's scared of change, period," Kyungsoo added.

"I'm just perfectly fine with how my life already is!" Baekhyun snapped.

We're just saying, Baek. "Change is natural." Kyungsoo sighed.

After a few more minutes of chatter between the three, students started to trickle in, gossiping, probably about this new student.

"ALRIGHT! Take your seats. "We will start class shortly." Mr. Cho shouted, trying to get everyone's attention. Just as the class began to quiet down, the door slid open, and a tall, beautiful boy walked in. Baekhyun's jaw dropped. He's never seen anyone so attractive... How could it possibly be possible?!

"Is this Mr. Cho's class?" His deep voice boomed through the room. Baekhyun thought he would faint. He shivered as he felt the goosebumps begin to form on his arms. That voice...

"Ahh, you must be a new student! Oh! Yes yes! I'm Mr. Cho. Welcome! " "Why don't you introduce yourself?"

"Yeah, hi, I guess." "I'm Park Chanyeol."

"Baek. Yah, Baekhyun." Kyungsoo whispered.

"YAH BYUN BAEKHYUN, STOP LOOKING AT ME."Kyungsoo punched Baekhyun in the arm.

Baekhyun snapped out of his gaze just in time to feel the pain.

"Ow! Damn it, do! That hurts!" Baekhyun whined, rubbing the injured spot on his arm.

"If you don't quit staring at him, then the whole world will know you think he's cute."

"Shut up; I wasn't staring!" "And I don't think he's cute!" Baekhyun blushed, crossed his arms, and averted his gaze.

"Sure, you don't."

Kyungsoo and Baekhyun returned their gaze to the front.

"Well, there is an open space behind Mr. Byun and Mr. Do." Why don't you sit there? "Boys, raise your hands, so he knows who you are."