fifteen

Bubba: need your help. dress warm. meet at the preserve.

"What the hell?"

I rubbed my eyes as I sat up, a heavy weight on my legs. I looked down to see Isaac dead asleep with his head still in my lap.

"What's wrong?" he asked in a raspy morning voice.

I shook my head as I climbed over Isaac and off the bed, "Just gotta go meet my brother. Another one of his strange requests."

"I'll come with you." Isaac said as he sat up.

I pushed him back down, "I'm fine. Plus, it's probably better for me to go alone. Knowing Stiles, this probably has to do with breaking the law and I can't let you have any more run-ins."

"See you later then?" he raised his eyebrows.

I nodded before walking off to my room. Before even picking out my outfit, I stripped down to my bra and underwear. I'm not even sure why I did that, it's just something I normally do.

After a couple minutes of pondering, I decided on a pair of light washed jeans, grey converse, and a black long sleeve shirt. Even with searching for five minutes, I couldn't find a sweatshirt to wear. I must've left all of my outerwear back home.

Reluctantly, I shoved my phone in my pocket and made my way over to Isaac's room. I didn't even think about knocking, I just walked right in. In retrospect, I probably should've knocked seeing that when I walked in Isaac only had a pair of gym shorts on.

"Hey, Isaac..." I trailed off when it finally hit me that I was staring at my shirtless friend.

He pulled a plain white tshirt over his head, "Yeah? What'd you need, Colli?"

"D-Do you have a sweatshirt I could borrow?" I stuttered.

He nodded before tossing me a maroon sweatshirt that looked rather comfy, "Will that work?"

"It should." I pulled it on over my head, "It covers my butt and the sleeves go passed my hands. Also, this is really comfy, you might not get it back."

"I don't think I want it back, it looks really cute on you." he smirked.

I rolled my eyes and began walking out of the room, when I reached the door I turned back around, "And what's up with you calling me 'Colli'? That's new."

"It's just a nickname. It's cute, like you." he cheekily smiled.

I chuckled, "You dork."

"Who's sweatshirt are you wearing?" Stiles blurted when I showed up beside him and Scott.

I scoffed, "I don't get a 'hello,' 'good morning,' or 'where were you last night?' Do I?"

"Who's sweatshirt are you wearing?" he repeated his question.

I took the sweatshirt in my hands and inhaled Isaac's scent, "It's Isaac's. I couldn't find mine, so he gave me one."

"I really don't like you being around him." Stiles glared at me.

I groaned at my brother's actions, "Will you just tell me why I'm here? Your text was very vague."

He nodded before walking over to the stolen "prison transport" van. He opened the back of it to reveal Jackson. He was only wearing sweatpants and was handcuffed to the vehicle. At least they caught him. I climbed inside with Stiles before shutting the door behind us.

Stilinski twins back at it again with the crime solving.

"Okay, I bought you so-"

Lahey || Teen Wolfजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें