six

"Aren't they going to be worrying about you?"

I shrugged as I walked through the empty warehouse with Isaac following behind me. Erica had gone off to school today and Derek was doing who knows what.

After the fight last night, I decided to just stay at the warehouse. I know, weird huh? Staying somewhere where I had just had a fight. I just honestly didn't want to go home.

"It's not like I haven't skipped school before."

Isaac wrapped his hand around my wrist and turned me around, "But you didn't go home last night either. Your dad is a cop, Collins, he's gonna get worried when he finds out you weren't at school either and he's gonna come searching. If he finds out you're with Derek and I, he'll flip out."

"Let him worry. I'll go home later and he'll yet at me. Then everything will go back to normal." I sighed.

He furrowed his eyebrows, "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine." I pulled my wrist away from his grasp and crossed my arms.

He shook his head, "You're lying."

"How are your arms? Did they heal yet?" I asked, changing the subject.

I really did feel bad for breaking his arms last night, but he wouldn't let me go. Both Scott and Derek, even Stiles, know that when I get angry it's scary.

Isaac rolled his eyes, "I'm fine."

I reached forward and grabbed his forearms, rubbing my hands slowly up and down them.

"You sure?" I asked as I looked up at him seductively.

This was my way of getting to forget our previous conversation. Hormonal teenage boys are the easiest to distract.

I heard his heartbeat quicken. It was working.

"Y-Yeah." he stuttered.

I bit my lip as I let go, "Good."

The door to the warehouse opening made Isaac and I jump away from each other. Derek stormed in and stared at the both of us.

"I don't want to know what was going on here, but let's go. Both of you." Derek commanded before leaving again.

I looked back at Isaac and he swallowed hard. His heartrate was going down again. We both ran to catch up with Derek, getting in his car once we got outside.

"What are we doing here?" I asked, looking at the building in front of us.

We were at the town ice skating rink. I'm just not sure why.

"We've got some business to take care of." Derek blurted.

Erica showed up on the other side of Derek, "My part is done."

The four of us walked into the building. Once inside, I knew exactly why we were here. Scott was on the ice, talking to Boyd.

"If you're looking for friends... you can do a lot better than Derek." Scott blurted.

"That really hurts, Scott!"

Scott turned around, obviously shocked at our presence. When Scott saw me, I feel like he was even more surprised.

"Collins?" Scott breathed out.

I looked down at the ice, not wanting to look at Scott any more.

"I mean, if you're going to review me." Derek motioned to Isaac, Erica, and I, "At least take a consensus."

All four of us were dressed in all black, complete with our leather jackets.

"Erica! How has life been for you since we met?" Derek asked, not taking his gaze away from Scott.

Erica played with her hair, "Hmm, in a word, transformative."

Erica then let out a growl, her werewolf teeth making an appearance.

"Isaac?" Derek called out.

He shrugged, "Well, I'm a little bummed about being a fugitive, but other than that I'm great."

"Collins?"

I rolled my eyes, "Its not much different. A little more secretive."

Derek glared at me, his red eyes showing. I put my hands up in defeat before walking off the ice, waiting behind the glass. Whatever fight was going to happen here, Derek didn't need my help. He just wanted me to get back at Scott.

"Wait, hold on, this isn't going to be a fair fight." Scott blurted.

Derek smirked, "Then go home, Scott."

Isaac and Erica began walking toward Scott. He then slammed his fist into the ice, breaking it, and transformed.

"I meant fair for them."

Scott growled before breaking out into a fight with the two betas. All of a sudden, Scott threw Isaac. The only thing that stopped him from flying through the air was the glass I was standing behind. Isaac growled as he hit the ground.

"Are you okay?" I gasped.

Isaac waved me off, "I'm fine."

He went to rejoin the fight and I just sat back and watched. Within the next few seconds, Scott had knocked both Isaac and Erica almost unconscious.

Great.

"Don't you get it? He's not doing this for you! He's doing it to add to his own power, " Scott angrily said through his teeth, "He makes you feel like he's giving you some kind of gift. When all he's done is turn you into a bunch of guard dogs!"

With that, Scott slid Isaac and Erica across the ice and they stopped by Derek's feet.

"It's true. It is about power" Derek responded to Scott's rant.

Derek slowly walked forward to confront Scott. As he did that, I ran out on to the ice to help Isaac and Erica. They weren't too beat up, but Scott was much stronger than them.

I watched as the two fought. It was killing me inside. Scott was like a brother to me, he always has been. But Derek was my Alpha. Seeing them fight... that was the worst feeling ever.

The fight ended with Derek stepping on Scott's chest. By this point, Isaac and Erica were back to their normal selves. I lunged forward to help Scott, but like the other night, Isaac held me back. I felt a tear fall down my cheek and I angrily wiped it off.

Derek took his foot off of Scott and made his way back over to us. The three of us stood up and waited for him.

"Don't do it. You don't want to be like him!" Scott called out to Boyd who had just hopped off the Zamboni.

Boyd nodded and lifted up his sweatshirt to reveal a bite from Derek, "You're right. I want to be like you."

Boyd walked over to us four and Derek wrapped his arm around the boy's shoulders.

"Good to have you here, buddy."