nine

I walked into the high school. Honestly, it felt so weird being here. If it weren't for Erica literally pushing me into the building and down the hall, I would've left by now.

I walked by the guy's locker room on my way to class and just happened to hear the tail end of a conversation that Danny and Jackson were having.

"Oh, and FYI, I'm everyone's type." Jackson said seriously to Danny.

I couldn't help but laugh as he emerged from the locker room. As he stormed off down the hall, I decided to comment.

"You're not my type either, Jackson!" I laughed.

Jackson turned around and glared at me, "Shut up, Stilinski."

"Make me!" I smirked.

He scoffed before storming off again. Annoying Jackson was probably my favorite pass times.

I spun on my heels and walked back the other way. Turns out I was actually going the wrong way to my class.

"Nice of you to finally join us again, Miss Stilinski. I do hope your time of skipping has ended."

I sheepishly smiled as I walked into my English class. This was the only class I had without my friends.

"Sorry. Won't happen again." I responded.

"How did you manage to go around school all day and not run into any of them?" Erica asked as we took our seats at the top of the bleachers.

I shrugged, "Hard work? Determination?"

We were currently at the Lacrosse game. Semi-finals to be exact. Hopefully no one would recognize me. I had a hoodie on with the hood pulled up over my head, I was virtually unrecognizable.

We sat back and watched the game. I never really like lacrosse, but it was basically our school's sport so I always watched.

"Good God, is it always this violent?" Allison's grandpa spoke.

They were a couple rows down from us. I had to agree with his statement. This one kid, if that's what you could call him, kept taking out all of our players.

As another one of our players got carted off the field, Coach stood up.

"Stilinski. Where's Stilinski?" he yelled.

Wait. Stiles is going in? What the hell?

All of a sudden Coach turned around and looked up in the stands. I immediately looked down, I couldn't have him recognize me.

"You! You play lacrosse?"

I heard Erica slap Boyd, "Nuh uh. Derek won't like this."

Wait. Coach wants Boyd to play?!

"Boyd, don't do it." I barely looked up at him.

Boyd smirked at us, "Yeah, but I will."

With that, Boyd stood up and pulled his leather jacket off.

He nodded at coach, "Yeah."

"Woo hoo. We got ourselves a player!" Coach fist pumped the air.

I groaned, "This isn't gonna be good."

After a couple minutes of him playing, I knew something was gonna end badly. He ran after one of the other team's players and knocked him right to the ground.