27. A Merry Scary Christmas (Part 1)

Mario: Hello everybody, boys and girls.......monsters and warlocks....uh....swordsmen and aliens....

Crash: JUST GET TO THE POINT!!!!

Mario: Right.....hello everybody. As we all know Christmas is coming up and Santa will be here to deliver presents, but in order for that to happen we need to welcome him.

Kratos: SANTA DOES NOT EXIST!!

Mario: We can go on all day fighting about if he's real or not, but the point is...he's coming.

Kratos: The what are we waiting for, let a fight commence. There is no point in greeting this fictional man if HE DOES NOT EXIST.

Fox McCloud: SHUT UP! SANTA DOES EXIST!!

Ryu: You can't prove it.

Me: Guys! Shut up and listen. Mario is speaking.

Mario: Thanks Sario.........*cough* horrible name *cough cough* rip off!

Me: Your welcome?

Mario: Alright so I need the main characters of today's plot to do something stupid and every other videogame character go do things no one cares about.

Everyone: ......

Sly Cooper: Who are the main characters.

Mario: I have no idea, but it surely is not you! Go do something idiotic no one cares about.

Sly Cooper: Roger that! *idiotically frolics off to do some random....thing...i don't know, something useless* 

Me: Alright! Let's get started.

Megaman: I have no idea what we're being instructed to do, but I'm just gonna walk this way.

Mario: SonicBlueLover.........

SonicBlueLover: Call me Yasmi.

Mario: Right....Yasmi..get over here.

Chaos Shadow: Ooh, am I in today's.....

Mario: NO! Join the side characters.

Me: Hey! Be nice...

Mario: Kratos! Get over here!

Kratos: You want ME to assist YOU in greeting this...... Santa.

Mario: Yes! SARIO!

Me: I've got finals.

Mario: MARTH!!

Yasmi and Kratos: ......who?

Mario: LINK!!

Link: Arraaaughhagahjabfhasbfhbgzrbribvbkhvrkr

Mario: Forget I suggested you. SHULK!

Shulk: I'm really feelin this adventure!

Mario: Screw it. SHANTAE!!

Shantae: *gasps* Really!

Mario: Yes!

Me: Who's Shantae?

Shantae: I hate you.

Mario: Now! I'm gonna give each of us all a very important task. Yasmi, your in charge gathering decorations and putting them on the tree.

Yasmi: Got it!

Mario: Kratos! I want you to go and get fetch a tree from the woods!

Kratos:........it makes no sense. Why was my task not given first?

Mario: Shantae you make some milk and cookies!

Shantae: Got it!

Mario: And I.........................will put the star on the tree.

Kratos: WHAT!! WHY ARE YOU GIVEN THE EASY TASK.

Mario: Because, I'm the face of videogames. Now, let's get started!

Shantae: *uses her magic to create a plate of cookies and a glass of milk* Done!

Yasmi: *grants herself a wish to make a box of decoration appear in front of her* Got decorations!

Kratos: GREAT! YOU HAVE TASKED ME WITH THE DUTY THAT REQUIRES MORE WORK!! *frowns*

Mario: We'll be waiting! Lawn chairs please.

Shantae: *creates three lawn chairs for them to wait in*

Kratos: YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS MARIO!! BE CERTAIN OF THAT!! *walks off*

Yasmi: Is it bad that you just angered the God of War!

Mario: When isn't he mad.

________________________________________________________________________________

*An hour later*

Mario: And then I said, that's not a pineapple....it's a tree. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Shantae: That wasn't even remotely funny, like at all.

Yasmi: Wouldn't make a baby laugh.

Mario: How is it not funny, the two things have nothing to do with each other.

Yasmi: Exactly.

Shantae: Hey look, a shooting star. Make a wish.

Yasmi: I can grant wishes, why would you need to wish upon a star.

Mario: Didn't look like a shooting star to me! 

Shantae: Then what did it look like.

Mario: Looked like something was on fire.

Yasmi: What would be flying through the sky and be caught on fire.

Shantae: An airplane, jet, rocket, The Human Torch, a meteor...

Kratos: HEEEYY!!! I believe I might have struck down something from above. It might be important.

Yasmi: What was it and why did you strike it down?

Kratos: I was still angered at Mario for he had given me the most labor to accomplish.

Mario: Yeah..sorry about that. I gave that task to you, because your stronger than any of us. What did you strike down.

Kratos: It has appeared to be the man you like to call.........Santa.

Me: Cliffhanger! Yay! Everyone loves a good old cliffhanger. I will continue with the story later this week. That means......you'll have to wait for the story to continue. MWAHAHAHA WAHAHAHAHA. Don't judge me.