14. Cooking Class

Knuckles: We have a question guys. 

Peach: We do? Is it for me?

Knuckles: No. It's for Papyrus.

Papyrus: Of course it's for me, why wouldn't it be? I'm too awesome not to have one.

Knuckles: Right. Anyways, your question is from Sonic Blue Lover.

Sans: That girl just loves us doesn't she.

Papyrus: Why wouldn't she, I'm..

Sonic: ...too awesome to not to be loved.

Papyrus: Yes exactly. What's the question.

Knuckles: Have you been practicing your cooking skills to impress Undyne?

Papyrus: Why wouldn't I, I have to impress her. She has to love me because I'm perfect for her.

Sans: I wouldn't say that..... I mean.....

Papyrus: Hey, how about I teach all you guys how to cook.

Peach: Only one who needs teaching here is Luigi.

Luigi: Huh? Why me?

Tails: Because you have the brain of an abandoned amusement park. There's nothing going on, no voices, your the definition of dumbness.

Mario: Don't talk like that to my brother. At least he has some sense.

Tails: That's partly true. He might have sense, but he has no smarts.

Luigi: I have smarts! I bet you I can make the best hamaloni and cheese sandwich anyone has ever seen.

Mario: Ok, listen up. You guys can use our kitchen. It's got all the supplies you need. Luigi?

Luigi: Yeah?

Mario: Don't burn down the house. Don't blow it up, don't try to raise a pack of wolves, and the fishies in the water are not food.

Luigi: Got it. Fishies cooked at 400 degrees, blow up some balloons, and burn all the bacon.

 Fishies cooked at 400 degrees, blow up some balloons, and burn all the bacon

Mario: Don't let him use anything.

Amy: I'll keep an eye on him.

Sonic: Alright guys let's go.

Mario: No, Sonic you have to stay here with me.

Sonic: Who put you in charge, I don't have to listen to you.

Mario: But you and I have to do something.

Sonic: Oh? What's that!

Mario: *motions his eyes towards Shadow*

Sonic: *looks at Shadow then back at Mario* Ohhhhhh!!!! Yeah, you go on me and Mario have to do something.

Mario: We'll see you guys later.

Yoshi: Yoshi?

Sans: Well then, Let's get cookin'!

Papyrus and Shadow: WILL YOU STOP WITH PUNS!

Sans: Hey, it's been awhile, cut me some slack.

Luigi: What will we be learning to make.

Papyrus: Why the one and only Papyrus Cake of course.

Peach: But I already know how to make cake. It's one of the things I'm the greatest of making.

Papyrus: So you think your cooking is better than mine huh? We'll see about that.

Peach: Is that a challenge?

Papyrus: Yes. My team against yours. Who ever makes the best cake wins.

Peach: I accept your challenge. Lakitu!

Lakitu: *flies in with an earpiece and a microphone on his cloud* Hello ladies and gentlemen to a the main event of today's  competition. It's a Cake Off between Mushroom Kingdom's beloved and Under tale's fearless and most awesome skeleton.

Papyrus: Sans, Shadow, Yoshi, Amy, and Toad. Your on my team.

Peach: Luigi, Knuckles, Blaze, Silver, and Tails. Your on my team.

Lakitu: The team leaders have chosen their team. It's time for the competition to begin! As our contestants go to their stations, I'll explain the rules. Each team must successfully make a cake that has great taste, great shape, durability, and creativity. The cake must be edible and done within the course of an hour without using a recipe.

Peach: All right team, if we are gonna make this cake, we need tons of flour. We also need a lot of sugar, cinnamon, cake mix, and eggs. 

Papyrus: We need eggs, milk, flour, cake mix, chocolate, vanilla, cream, sugar.......

Peach: ...but whatever you do, you must work together, that's the key to success.

Papyrus: Grab as much as you can, make it look good, one step at a time.

Peach and her team: Goooooooooooooo Team!

Papyrus and his team: Good food!

Lakitu: And our teams have begun. They head straight for the cabinets to see what they have to work with. Let the the competition begin!

*See how this competition ends next time and find out what Mario and Sonic are up to

(To be continued)