9. Day of the Speeches

Sonic: This is Mario. *points a stick at a picture of Mario*

Raven: OK.

Sonic: This is his brother.

Raven: Yeah.

Sonic: These are our opponents.

Raven: OK, got it.

Sonic: Raven take down opponents. Grrrrrrrr.

Raven: OK I'm not a dog.

Sonic: Raven help us. Raven gets a surprise.

Raven: I'm not 4, I know what to do, geez.

Sonic: Raven will get....

Raven: *turns into her true self* WILL YOU SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!

Sonic:......................OK.

Raven: OK, so these Mario and Luigi guys. What's their deal, are you guys enemies or something.

Tails: No, we're rivals, but we're actually really good friends. We're just trying to stop them from possibly ruining society in the U.S.A. They're not necessarily  presidential material.

???: *knocks on the office door*

Sonic: Who is it?

???: Toad.

Sonic: Toad who?

Toad: It's just Toad.

Sonic: Oh OK, cmon in.

Toad: *walks in* I have a message from the government to give to you guys. It says "Don't forget to be present in front of the White House tomorrow for you essential and significant campaign speeches at 7:00 am."

Raven: Huh? Campaign speeches already. Do you guys even have a speech.

Sonic and Tails:.......................................................................

Toad: OK, that's gonna be a no. Look you guys need to make a speech quick. It is right now 6: 27, meaning you only have about 12 hours to do this.

Sonic: We have plenty of time then. This will be a piece of cake.

10 hours later.

Tails: *snores loudly*

Sonic: *lays on the edge of his chair hanging upside down*

Raven: *floats slowly over to Sonic and Tails* WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sonic and Tails: *get up startled*

Sonic: I did nothing.

Tails: Huh?

Sonic: Oh, sorry, that was nothing. Just a bad dream. *yawns*

Tails: What time is it?

Raven: 2 hours before the campaign speeches start.

Tails: What!!! Oh no, we got to hurry, where's the speech. I put it over there, now it's mixed up with the other papers.

Raven: I'll deal with that. Right now, you two need to get to the White House.

Sonic: Right!

Sonic and Tails: *rush outside and begin to take off towards the White House but stop*

Tails: Huh?

Knuckles and Peach: *sit in the drivers seat of a limousine*

Peach: Get, we're here to drive you to the White House.

Tails: That's kind of you, but we can just.......

Sonic: Get in the limo and enjoy ride. Right Tails!

Tails: Uh...uh....yeah. Yeah, we'll ride....he...he.

Knuckles: Great, hop in.

Sonic and Tails: *get in the limo*

Mario: Hello.

Sonic: On second thought, we can just walk. Come on Tails.

Tails: No, apparently you wanted to ride in the limo. So we're riding in the limo. It was your idea.

Sonic: Fine.

Mario: Oh and Tails, that newcomer never showed up. Blaze did, but she didn't. 

Tails: You mean Raven? Raven didn't show up cause she was with us.

Mario: Oh.

Luigi: Blaze thinks she's a wolf, but she actually is a cat. Isn't that hilarious.

Mario: *face palms*

Knuckles: Next stop, the White House.

To be continued.

Me: I hope you guys are still enjoying this series. I spend a lot of my free time at school, so some of these may be rushed. These will be done during the weekdays along with my other stories. Don't forget to suggest any characters you would like to see in the series. Your characters will be put into the series, doesn't matter who you suggest or how many, but they will be added no matter what, Don't forget to give any questions or dares, to add on to the intensity of the humor. Thank you.