10. Speeches

Random Guy: Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you your candidates for the US presidency.

Audience: *cheers*

Random Guy: First to the stand is everyone's favorite Plumber: Mario.

Audience: *cheers*

Mario: *walks up on stage* Hello everybody, I'd like to thank you all for being here and supporting me in this campaign. I've spent the last few days beating my best friend to a pulp. Wait what! *looks back a paper.

Audience: *murmurs*

Mario: Uh...Uh.......aha, here we go. I like to dedicate ths day to the one person I love dearest to my heart and hope to be like some day......Adolf Hitler....wait, what the heck.

Tails: *giggles*

Mario: America I hope you rot in..nope...uh......*bleep* all of you guys.

Audience: *gasps*

Mario: All you mother*bleep* will by being my *bleep* slaves and you will listen to me for all of eternity?

Audience: *gasps and screaming*

Mario: Wait, this isn't my speech. What, I never wrote this.

Tails: *bursts out laughing* 

Mario: *turns to him with mean glare* You!

Police officer: Sir, you are under arrest for threatening the people of the United States of America

Mario:No, you don't understand. I didn't write this, I...

Police Officer: Tell it to the judge.

Mario: Why do you guys keep saying that when someone is clearly trying explain...

Police Officer: Does it look like I care!

The Random Guy is back for some damn reason: Uhhhh, well. Since he was arrested I guess, that makes Tails the President.

Tails: Yes, I am the president of the USA.

Sans: Waiiiiiittt!!!! You can't be president.

Random Guy once again, don't worry he won't return: Uh why not.

Sans: Because Tails is only 8 years old. He's not old enough to run for president.

Random Guy: Really, oh, OK then. Um your no longer president.

Tails: What! Your just gonna believe him, I'm not 8. I'm...I'm 22.

Sans: You know it's a beautiful day, blue skies, birds are chirping and on days like these, kids like you......should be....

Luigi: Playing on the playground.

Sans: Burning in hell.

Raven: Whoa, that's pretty deep. 

Sonic: Your telling me.

Tails: So I can't be president.

This guy again: Sadly, no.

Tails: Ohhhhh, ok.

(Back in Mushroom Kingdom)

Shadow: So, how did it go?

Sonic: Well Mario is in court thanks to Tails, Luigi is currently at a pet store buying hundreds of puppies, Tails is outside destroying that tree, and our newcomers went to meet Peach.

Shadow: -__-  What about the campaign. 

Sonic: Well, neither Tails or Mario won so, things kinda went back to normal between Trump and whoever he's facing.

Shadow: I'm not surprised.

Sans: Now, Papyrus is trying to run for president. I'd like to see how that works out.

Toad: I doubt well, since he believes he's so awesome.

Sans: Yeah, if he wins he won't be president. He's be royall about me. *laughs*

Shadow: *pulls out an assault rifle*

Blaze: Shadow put that down, there will be no deaths within this series.

Shadow: There have been before. Wait, when did you get here? Why are you here?

Blaze: I'm a part of the series now.

Shadow: If your here then where's Silver.

Blaze: He wasn't suggested.

Raven: But, I was.

Shadow: Who are you.

Raven: I'm Raven, part human and part demon.

Shadow: *aims and fires*

Raven: *dodges* Whoa whoa whoa, calm down. I'm no threat to society.

Shadow: Your a threat to me.

Tails: *walks in and sighs* I might need another tree to attack. Either that or a hose.

Toad: Why?............what did you do?

Tails: I may have accidentally caused a forest fire in the middle of my rage.

Sonic: Oh Tails.

Tails: and I may or may not have accidentally burned Daisy's flower garden.

Everyone:...............

Sans: Welp, that's all we have for today. I'm gonna go ahead and this before you have to read some stuff you don't want to read. This is Sans signing.....

Toad: This is it for today, bye.