5. The Waiting Game

Toad: Hi Sonic, whacha up to?

Sonic: Waiting.

*silence*

Toad: For?

Sonic: Dares, questions, comments from the viewers.

Toad: It's been like a week now. We still have no comments.

Sonic: Not really. This one girl suggested Rouge kick Knuckles in the nuts. That would be funny, but you know Rouge.She's always searching for gems and jewels.

Toad: True, true. 

*more silence*

Toad: So your just going to sit here and wait for comments. I may take a while, our series isn't that popular yet.

Sonic: Then what do we do in the mean time? Do our own thing? This series is supposed to involve our viewers not just doing stuff by our selves.

Toad: We don't have to rely on them that much. Lets do something by ourselves, lets go on an adventure.

Sonic: Please, the last adventure you went on you couldn't even jump because of that stupid backpack of yours.

Toad: *gasps* You take that back!

Sonic: Make me.

Toad: Oh yeah, well your games are failures. Ever since Sonic 06, your games have been failures. So, you will forever be a failure.

Sonic: At least I don't look like a wimp that wears diapers 24/7. You've only been on one adventure because no one likes you. They let Blue Toad and Yellow Toad have fun in adventures and they only put you in spinoff games.

Toad: *gets very angry* Take it back!

Sonic: No! You take it back.

Toad: But what I was saying is true.

Sonic: And what I was saying is true.

Amy: What's going on in here!

Toad: Sonic is saying no one cares about me.

Amy: *gasps* Sonic!

Sonic: What? He's saying that all my games are a failure and I'll be nothing but a failure.

Amy: *stares at them both with a blank expression*

Toad: It's true though.

Amy: *punches Toad into oblivion*

Sonic: *sighs* Thanks Amy.

Amy: Anything for you Sonic, you are my boyfriend after all.

Sonic: *smile fades* Yeah, um...I'm gonna go. I have......to help..Tails. Yeah, I gotta help Tails.

Amy: With what?

Sonic: He hasn't told me yet. So um...bye. *runs away*

Amy: OK? *looks at the computer screen* "To Knuckles, I dare you to let Rouge kick you in the nuts! XD"

Amy: *pulls her phone out and dials a number, then puts it to her ear* Hey! Rogue? Yeah, it's me Amy. You know the series we're doing right? Yeah, we got dare saying to kick Knuckles in the nuts. Will you  do that for me. OK, thanks. *hangs up* Sorry Knuckles. *smiles and walks away*

*hours pass*

Knuckles: *drags himself to the computer screen in pain* I...see...how it is....*coughs* someone....please......make..a....dare....for...me...to..doto....Rouge. *faints*

Luigi: *walks in and looks at Knuckles on the floor* Hmm, no one is here. Knuckles is unconscious. *sits at the desk and watches a video about cute animals*